Jambands.ca

EPL 2006-2007 Season

ollie

did you have *special brownies* for breakkie again, bradley?

Davey Boy, you know brownies are not on the menu here at RestaurantM.

No, what I did was wake up, look at the clock, figure out what bus to take, come downstairs, medicate myself, eat breakfast, check my e-mail, and get ready to leave...only to more closely look at a clock (and the TV) and realize that I had examined only the minutes value, ignoring what hour it was. The hour it was was 2am, not 6am (which explained the programming I saw on the TV, none of which is aired at 6am), and since my medication essentially puts me on a clock, I had just jumped four or five timezones East.

I went back to bed, set the alarm for 6am, and tried to get more sleep. I did, got up, checked myself out, got on a bus, and got to work, only to have (a light) lunch at 8am (i.e., about five hours after breakfast). I'll have another light lunch (probably with soup from the office caf) at lunch time, and hope to make it home for dinner. (So far, so good.)

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal v Everton 4-0

Bolton v Man Utd 1-2

Fulham v Wigan Athletic 3-2

Liverpool v Aston Villa 0-0

Newcastle v Charlton 0-0

Portsmouth v Reading 2-1

Sheff Utd v Chelsea 0-3

Watford v Tottenham 0-1

there is a pro-line bet for ya !!!!

Bring Becks to NEWCASTLE ...

Come on FULHAM !!!

Soon it will be Come on Coventry .. there coming back up.. LOOK OUT !

yep not a bad result for united.. Rooney was on, wasn't he .

Villa just didn't have it today, a couple early goals, that will win a match for ya. Crouch had a nice one . Good timing for an big, tall geezer .

Coventry won again.. :o

i didn't have time to watch the games today, had truck problems, had to get my truck towed from london to chatham at about 11:30ish pm... What a fukin joke that was.. so ya i was on the bike this morning gettin shit sorted . fUK

and so much for my results / proline.. wanker.

oh and f.u digzzz, its all your fault .

oh i might as well add. f.u to ollie.. bloody spurs supporters.. twats.. :P

screw it.. f.u to booche you plunker .

yep the english hooligan is coming out . errr

Edited by Guest

[color:purple]Man U pull suprise win over Pompey. Oh what a shocker, I never thought for a minute they could do it.

Liverpoo decidingly over some other waste of time side made of of players nobody else wants.

Incase anyone cares Man City lost again.

Sheffield and Newcastle just starting. Battle of the Titans here. Newcastle is 4th to last with 9pts and Sheffield is last with 7. I predict at least 6 goals either way.

from F365

Steve Harper, Stephen Carr, Celestine Babayaro, Scott Parker, Damien Duff and Giuseppe Rossi, who were all unavailable for the 1-0 UEFA Cup victory at Palermo in midweek, all returned as the Magpies looked for a first league win since September 17.

edit to add:

Celtic are lucky mutherfuckers Hearts Keeper own goal gives Celtic the 2-1 win on 90+2. Hearts were up 1-0 at 72 minutes at Parkhead. Too bad they couldn't hold the three points. It would have helped Rangers bigtime, we could have closed the gap to 9 tommorow.

Edited by Guest

okaaaaaaaaay... anyway, noisiest EPL fans:

Nosiest fans decibles:

Portsmouth: 97

Newcastle: 96

Liverpool: 96

Manchester Utd: 94

Sheffield Utd: 91

Bolton: 90

Aston Villa: 89

Blackburn: 89

Everton: 86