Jambands.ca

Happy Back-to-School

Dr_Evil_Mouse

my schooling doesn't start until monday the 11th, although I am going up to guelph on wednesday to start my partying off early

i am looking forward to starting some new courses...one of them is called beverage management (i am in a restaurant management degree)...basically we drink booze and learn how to price it and what the history is behind it...awsome!

for a while, I was done with school

the year started in janurary like its supposed to

spring ended when it got hot

summer and fall played a seemless set

then i married a teacher

aarrrgggg

lovely! reads like a poem/lyric....until that last bit....aarrrggg is completely un-rhymable, I'd wager!

btw, rayn....can't wait to hook up with you and marsh next weekend for Prine!!!! woot woot!!

Funny enough, all my adult life I have worked with very difficult children -n- I was returning to one of my personal testing grounds this year. While I was not really up for the day to day struggle, I realized that It was a test of my character. Well it turns out that a lot of the students are in a place where they are taking on the challenges of their lives and 'trying'. So after allll these years I find myself in the position where I can and am helping children in their journeys. Strange Days Indeed. When and where you least expct to find a blessing a blessing just might...

Keep the Faith