Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Evil_Mouse

Happy Back-to-School

For those about to get re-immersed in another school year - parents, teachers, and kids alike - all the best for another year.

Now, when are they going to get reasonable and not schedule any classes (at any level of education) until at least 10:00 in the morning?

my schooling doesn't start until monday the 11th, although I am going up to guelph on wednesday to start my partying off early

i am looking forward to starting some new courses...one of them is called beverage management (i am in a restaurant management degree)...basically we drink booze and learn how to price it and what the history is behind it...awsome!

for a while, I was done with school

the year started in janurary like its supposed to

spring ended when it got hot

summer and fall played a seemless set

then i married a teacher

aarrrgggg

lovely! reads like a poem/lyric....until that last bit....aarrrggg is completely un-rhymable, I'd wager!

btw, rayn....can't wait to hook up with you and marsh next weekend for Prine!!!! woot woot!!

congrats to all of us who survived the first week.....did any of you have to deal yet with a super-sleepy student???? (maybe that awaits us this coming Monday morning)....but I simply had to post this irresistible video, reminiscent of many early morning university classes for me! The cross-species similarity is pretty cool !!

Funny enough, all my adult life I have worked with very difficult children -n- I was returning to one of my personal testing grounds this year. While I was not really up for the day to day struggle, I realized that It was a test of my character. Well it turns out that a lot of the students are in a place where they are taking on the challenges of their lives and 'trying'. So after allll these years I find myself in the position where I can and am helping children in their journeys. Strange Days Indeed. When and where you least expct to find a blessing a blessing just might...

Keep the Faith