Jambands.ca

Niagara Grape and Wine Festival ...

mark tonin

Word has it that this is a sweet event. Check out the web site for the festival. Lots of solid entertainment.

Niagara Grape and Wine Festival

In addition to the official schedule, there is lots of other cool stuff going on. In particular, check this out:

The Mansion House presents:

The Smoothies

Caution Jam

Diesel Dog

Saturday September 23

outdoor stage starts at 7 p.m.

5 William Street, St. Catharines, Ontario

no advance tickets - $5 at the door

It looks like a fun festival, and Sat. Sept. 23 looks like it will be stellar!

Peace, Mark

if you do decide to come down, I would suggest doing the weekend, in the park, (montebello--which is downtown, there are food tents, and wine tents and live entertainment, not jambands, but, trust me, its a blast... Everybody around here gets pretty loose, and as long as everyone is safe, the city is pretty cool with that... great time of year and lots of fun, let me know if anyone is interested, and let me know if I can be of assistance.

Todd and I are hoping that we are going to make it out for this... And if we accomplish that we are also hoping to talk Gatch & Jelena into coming out.

Should be good times

I'm also hoping to make it out for this, perhaps even with the whole family during the day in the park. Not sure yet though ... still need to sort out some logistics. But wine, live music, and partying with you cats and with numerodos & the crew of great people from the St. Kitts area sounds like loads of fun to me.

Peace, Mark

there is parking at the mansion house, but they may also have a large tent set up there, reducing the lot size considerably. i recall the st.kitts posse parking across ontario st., in one of the lots off of cherry st. this even affords the opportunity for some trunk-beers. you can see this area in the map (link) below:

http://www.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=st+catharines,+on&ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=43.155137,-79.246584&spn=0.005338,0.013561&t=h&om=1

the mansion house is between ontario and william, near st.paul. i would park off cherry st., between trafalgar and salina.

i hope to make it there myself!