Europe 2006-2007

M.O.B.E

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go again

manure-copenhagen/Steaua Bucharest - Real Madrid today @ 2:30 on TSN & RDS respectively

Chavski-Barce tomorrow, same time

who's watching what then?

I hope to get home in time for the 2nd half of manure today and hope to catch the whole game tomorrow

Chelsea is fucked tommorow...The 3rd choice keeper played in a reserve game Sunday and will have to play 2 game on the weekend too. Apparantly the Chelsea under21 keeper is hurt right now too. John Terry better be ready to put the gloves on.

I think thats why they took him off...He made a few mistakes back there that almost cost them a few times. He was a liability with the ball too, he didnt make a good pass all night and kept trying to play it up the middle, when Barca was clearly trying to play the wing.

Not yet its 3-1 though with 8 minutes to play.

Awesome to see Nacho Novo make the side for Rangers too after PLG told him his services were not required. I know he is one of the most respected coaches in Europe but he isnt fairing so well at Ibrox.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

twas indeed a shameful display of play acting, diving, studs-up tackling and general mayhem

i loved how deco got tackled, writhed around in 'pain' until terry booted the ball into his gut- deco jumped up- miraculously cured- and raced over to confront terry

that and Lumpard's dive should have both been cautions, in particular. can't forget to mention drogba either, clutching and moaning as soon as anyone came within 3 feet of him

oh well, part of the game of course...

The Orange Order is now imposing itself on the Isreal/Palestine fight. It's just about time for that war I think. As a Rangers alumni, and die hard fan Im disgusted. Sectarianism in football is long since over and gone or at least I had hoped. This only tops the time they all threw bananas at Mark Walters at Parkhead.

RANGERS FACE FINE THREAT

Posted 03/11/06 11:06EmailPrintSave

Rangers could face a fine from UEFA after a protester invaded the pitch during their match against Maccabi Haifa on Thursday night.

The man - draped in a Palestinian flag and wearing a t-shirt with a photograph of the Pope - raced almost the full length of the pitch before attempting to handcuff himself to the goalpost.

The UEFA Cup tie was halted for several minutes before police and stewards were able to remove him from the field, while travelling supporters angrily waved Israeli flags.

The incident has been mentioned in the match report which has already arrived at UEFA headquarters.

A spokesman confirmed: "This incident has indeed been mentioned in the report, meaning a disciplinary case will be opened.

"A meeting of the disciplinary committee will take place on December 7. A fine would be the likely punishment."