Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
MamaPink

Diesel Dog - The Lanc - Oct. 20th

Lookin' forward to a fun night! I'll be heading to the show right after our high school graduation ceremony, and will undoubtedly be ready for a cold one and some boogeying!

As well, a friendly hijack to remind people that the next night we are having a birthday bash for geomouse at the Boathouse, which will be lots of fun. Live music all night long, including an early set by Harvard Mouse followed by an open stage.

Peace, Mark

Lookin' forward to a fun night! I'll be heading to the show right after our high school graduation ceremony, and will undoubtedly be ready for a cold one and some boogeying!

congratulations on your upcoming graduation. its good to see and old man like you geting your grade 12 diploma.

Lookin' forward to a fun night! I'll be heading to the show right after our high school graduation ceremony' date=' and will undoubtedly be ready for a cold one and some boogeying!

[/quote']

congratulations on your upcoming graduation. its good to see and old man like you geting your grade 12 diploma.

:laugh: :):D

Hopefully things will go smoothly and we won't end up locked in the school like I was yesterday. Seriously ... this is the school I teach at ... fortunately no one was hurt, but it certainly wasn't a fun day.

Peace, Mark

Lookin' forward to a fun night! I'll be heading to the show right after our high school graduation ceremony' date=' and will undoubtedly be ready for a cold one and some boogeying!

[/quote']

:laugh: :):D

Hopefully things will go smoothly and we won't end up locked in the school like I was yesterday. Seriously ... this is the school I teach at ... fortunately no one was hurt, but it certainly wasn't a fun day.

Peace, Mark

eeeh!

glad to know that nothing really bad happenned....never would have imagined that sort of thing happenning in kw.

also glad you're coming out, mark. see you there!

Hopefully I can make it down for this...

It all depends on how I do with putting in extra time at work until then. I had a 50+ hour debt to make up to the company after the scotland trip because I used way more vacation days than I actually had.

Oh, it isn't an issue of not having enough time to surf the net. Plus, my boss just left for Utah for the rest of the week. Now, time to put some pictures on the web and keep enjoying sirius radio and finsish my spaghetti!

If you want to help out, schwa, you can come down here this saturday, swipe in for me and come back 10 hours or so later and swipe back out.

Here's the view from my desk:

260771538_e7cc8acdb4.jpg

Looks like someone is looking at Jambands at work waiting to minimize the screen so the "real" work screen will appear once the boss walks by.....ha ha!!

Have fun drinking your garage in your beer!