Jambands.ca

upgrade news

bouche

I managed to update things, but I think I overwrote my custom stylesheet so I'll have to sort that out. Some things may look odd, so if you see anything at all that doesn't look quite right, please let me know in this thread.

I'm seeing a 'Warning' from the php engine which I'll also have to figure out. Something in newpost.php on line 738!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The icons are also missing using plain old IE, as well, I'm getting the same error code (738) & appears my signature area is bigger then usual.

Also, seems part of the above section that the banners reside in is a bit high, I underlined one spot.

I figured a screenshot would probally be the easiest way to explain what I'm seeing.

123432345ly1.jpg

Link to larger image:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4165/123432345ly1.jpg

yeah, in mozilla the icons are all missing (print, email, quote, reply, add topic, new, previous, index etc.)

the icons were pretty nifty, I hope they return.

And yeah, I appreciate the option of hovering over a topic to see it's content before I open it. That way, I never really have to give "dimafleck the living legend" the satisfaction of adding a "view" count to any of his posts.

also, bouche, something happened to your avatar. Now it's got two weird dudes in it.