Jambands.ca

upgrade news

bouche

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to update things, but I think I overwrote my custom stylesheet so I'll have to sort that out. Some things may look odd, so if you see anything at all that doesn't look quite right, please let me know in this thread.

I'm seeing a 'Warning' from the php engine which I'll also have to figure out. Something in newpost.php on line 738!

That avatar of yours doesn't look quite right at all... ;)

good job on the updates!

my take on the visited links (light blue text) is that these should 'refresh' once additional posts have been added to the thread... but you're probably all over this already.

cheers

Could you not see new posts via the colour of the folder icon? I just setup full post tracking, so I'll watch and see if it slows things down.

hey Mike - while you're tweaking the upgrades, I just wanted to point out that the option for choosing "All" on a multi-page thread seems to have disappeared. That was useful.

thanks for everything you do my man!

hmmm....maybe it's just a stylesheet issue. I don't see why that would disappear. many formatting options have moved into the style sheet, and I haven't identified them all yet.

I just looked, and "All" shows up for me, but only on some topics.

For example, this one, which is currently at two pages, shows "1 2 All", while this one, which is also at two pages, shows "1 2 ...".

Note that I'm talking about what shows up in the main topic list. Once you open the topic, the first one, which has "All", has "Page 1 of 2 ALL 1 2" displayed at the top right, while the second one is missing the "All".

I wonder if it has anything to do with when the topic was created? That is, topics that were created before the upgrade have "All", while those created after the upgrade don't?

Aloha,

Brad

I noticed that the "My Skank" menu doesn't have the "Toggle Sidebar" item anymore. I leave the sidebar hidden, because I find it takes up a lot of room, but like to check it once in a while, to see if there's anything new. Is the sidebar gone completely, or has the toggling function been moved somewhere?

Aloha,

Brad