Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
badams

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

Guest Low Roller

Check out this vid of Jason Missaien from the recent development camp just towering over Rolie Melanson!

Guest Low Roller

Ryan O'Byrne is under contract finally. The last piece of the puzzle signed an interesting three year contract paying him 700K, 745K, and 1.4M in his final year.

Obviously expectation will be high by the third year.

Guest Low Roller

Max Pacioretty signs a three year rookie contract with the Habs after only his freshman year at college. He recently took part in the Habs' development camp and was singled out by Trevor f'n Timmins for being the best prospect at the camp.

The Rivet trade is now officially awesome.

Guest Low Roller

Yvon Pednault is out as analyst for RDS Habs games, and Benoit Brunet is in!

I really liked Yvon and I think he brought a lot to the games. His contract ran out, and RDS decided on a change. I hope Yvon remains in some capacity on RDS.

324.jpg

Canadiens defenceman Ryan O'Byrne has been cleared of all charges related to an incident at a Tampa Bay bar, RDS is reporting.

He has recently completed a five-month transition period where he apologized to the woman involved in the incident, completed community service and was on his best behaviour.

It's good news for the blue-liner as a criminal record would have hurt his NHL career as travel to the U.S. would be extremely difficult.

Guest Low Roller

Nothing really going on is there?

Tanguay wants jersey #13, but he says he will leave it for Sundin if he decides to play for Montreal.

In other news RDS is saying that Tanguay will wear #13.

Guy looks fantastic. However, aren't those skates a little "modern" for him? He was my favourite player growing up, but i don't remember reading about any Lafleur Time Machines before :)

Can't wait to see this game in action. Looks killer.

Guest Low Roller

So Booche and I were talking last night about the Habs and we were trying to figure out whose number they will retire this year.... Any suggestions?

My thoughts include #33- Patrick Roy, #25 Jacques Lemaire, or #22 Steve Shutt... I can't think of anyone else unless they go with a founding player.