Jambands.ca

I HEART THE DETROIT TIGERS!

Birdy

am I the only Detroit Tigers fan in this place?

holy fuck baseball magic is in the workings! swept Oakland! i've never been so on the edge of my seat watching a baseball game EVER. bases loaded, bottom of the 9th, tie game, HOME RUN! fuck me!!! this team has more than charisma... throwing packages of big league chew into the stands... dumping champagne over cop's heads, spraying the stuff all over their fans from the tops of dugouts... awesome. :)

detroit the city, surely is losing their shit tonight. the Tigers are going to the world series for the first time since 1984!! YeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

detroit-tigers.jpg

I know someone who's a Tiger fan, and has been suprisingly quiet considering. I'll give you a hint:

th_spf_logo.gif

Those Tiger fans certainly know how to celebrate! Let's just hope if they win it all they don't start fliping cars and putting them on fire. The people of Detroit need all the good news they can handle.

I'd like to see Delgado win the Championship, but if that can't happen, Detroit winning is no doubt the next best storyline for me.

being a Cincinatti Reds fan through and through, im certainly not bandwagon jumping, or switching allegiances, but if i did have to pick an american league team to root for, the tigers have always been up there for me... and i really like this team they have this year - a great young team, with dynamite pitching and timely hitting... a few key vets in the locker room and on the field to keep the heads in the game and the intensity up... everyone likes a good story, and the fact that this team lost 113 games 2 years ago makes for one, but really, this is just a hungry team playing hard and really going after something - and that's the real story, and that's what really makes it exciting to see.

Edited by Guest

[color:red]QUIET NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I was keeping mum 'cause I didn't want to be dissapointed! I can't beleive the Tigers actually won thier division. First time since the heady '84 days of Chet Lemon and Alan Trammell!

Wow!

Tigers 4EVER! Man it's been a long time since I could say that with pride!

DETROIT WHAT!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):);) :crazy: :P:P:P

BB5.JPGivan_82800.jpglou_whitaker_autograph.jpgtrammell_lg.jpg

Edited by Guest

haha.. i've been keeping quiet too in fear of jinxing the poor guys! but yes, HOLY FUCK AM I EXCITED! i've been lucky enough to be crossing the border to sit in those shitty and worn out blue seats on the corner of Michigan and Trumbell since a wee little girl, shouting 'LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU' from the buckets, drinkin' ice cold cokes and hotdogs with nothing but mustard on them, 'cuz that's the way you eat 'em in tiger stadium'... i'm so glad that these guys are going to the world series.. theirs really is a heart-warming story from a team who undoubtedly deserves to win, whose city undoubtedly needs something to celebrate.

big huge tiger lovin' vibes for them to bring IT ALL HOME!! GO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT!

Im happy for ya guys, here's hoping the Tigers kick the the snot out of whoever.

They've been a close second or third favorite since I was a kid. Sarted with their hats- allways owned one cuz their logo kicks ass, and they were my team on RBI baseball, the original one on Nintendo.

My prediction - Tigers vs. Mets, Tigers in 6. Maybe 5.

Edited by Guest

This series looks like it might be a good one yet. Cant believe Rogers almost got caught scuffin the ball. I think he would have killed someone had they blown it.

Poo-holes is incredibly amazing.

Reyes needs to curve his hat. I think I hate him for the way he wears it now.

Monroe is on fire, and Pudge is the man.