Jambands.ca

What Did You Do Today That WAs Exciting?

headymamamyrna

I drove a bus for 10 hours...and didn't have to yell once. The horn was used minimally today, 3 or 4 toots...not too exciting.

I also went to Subway to find out the Sub of the Day deal on Sunday, is pick any other day...My choice BMT...a little bit better.

Now voodoolady wants me to clean up the supper mess...

Now that's excitment.

I went for a greasy brunch that consisted of a cheeseburger, and poutine that I requested to be made with their breakfast homefries instead of french fries. MY GOD was that ever good!

Then, I had a sore stomache for a couple of hours and played guitar hero with Sharon.

Then as Dinghy proclaimed, 3 or 4 toots...not too exciting.

I managed to attach the top and back to my acoustic guitar i'm making, fixed the wiring on my les paul and fixed the wiring on one of my students SG. I quit smoking yesterday morning, coldturkey and i gotta say I got a lot done today.

Edited by Guest

Finished reading the last Lord of the Rings book to our elder daughter; that was, of course, the end of one long run. Then started into The Hobbit, with both kids this time. Gotta love storytime :) .

Did you sing all of the Elvish-language songs, or did you just say, "Now here comes twelve pages of verse in a made-up language that Daddy is just going to skip over"? ;)