Jambands.ca

Fat Cats 2006-10-14 available for download

bradm

I thought during the live performance, that Todd's vocals were a little... quiet... or something was off. I'd be interested to hear the recording...

Unfortunately my rural connection is too slow to really download anything. Oh well.

Nice job on keeping the recordings coming there Brad. One of these days I will live somewhere where I can access high-speed, and then I'll be having a hayday with the Archive.

Was Todd on the right (bass) side of the stage as you face it? If so, yeah, his vocals could have been a bit more prominent (not necessarily louder) in the mix.

Aloha,

Brad

bradm - that would be Chris Gatchne.

I agree, some of the vocals were a bit flat sounding in the mix at times. It was nice to see you brad, sorry we didn't have a chance to talk. I hope the part where Deb screamed into your mics turned out great. :o

Sounds really good to me Brad, even on my cpu speakers - now I just got to remedy the issue why my cpu isn't showing up on my stereo so I can give this a proper (and loud) listen.

Strange things happening today, it took 6 minutes this time to d/l all the SHNs, I think my connection speeds are bogged or archive is really busy, usually takes me less time to d/l shows. Mindless observation due to my clock tricking me into thinking its 420.... :P

Regardless, thanks for recording & getting this up in the usual quick fashion.

Cheers

Dang, this does sound good, especially the guitars, which come through distinctly in the mix. (A lot of the credit for the quality of the recording has to go to the band first and foremost, followed by Jerod, the sound guy at Mavericks. An audience recording can't be any better than the sound in the venue, and the sound on Saturday was great.)

Aloha,

Brad