Jambands.ca

::FAT CATS / PEPPERJACK CAFE:: Halloween Bash!!!

Drawbar

Few things are more entertaining than the annual event wherein Kenny tries to announce the winners of a costume contest to a hundred monged-out hippies paying little to no attention to him at 1:45 in the morning.

That is pretty funny. Especially being on stage watching it all go down. I'm sure people will be a little more sober this year compared to the past years. It will be easier on Ken.

Few things are more entertaining than the annual event wherein Kenny tries to announce the winners of a costume contest to a hundred monged-out hippies paying little to no attention to him at 1:45 in the morning.

This is definitely one of the funnest nights of the year for me.

I totally feel like Eugene Levy in Half Wits(SCTV) when anouncing costume and door prize winners.

I'm sorta addicted to video recording now, so maybe I'll set that up for this show - Fatties & DD on DVD - this appeals to me.

A video recording of a Fat Cats / Diesel Dog Halloween show could be a fun watch and listen, that's for sure.

Lookin' forward to this show as it has become a much anticipated annual tradition.

Peace, Mark