Jambands.ca

Umphrey's New Release!!

lara

A double album! I cant wait!

From the email:

"We are excited to announce a release of B-sides from SIN, available very early in the year, most likely in Spring of 2007. This month, we are in the midst of wrapping up the editing and mixing for this project, which will be a double album! It will feature songs not used for SIN, alternate versions of songs, previously unreleased/unheard songs, and some early versions of many of the pieces. We plan on resuming touring in mid-February with a very special Bay Area announcement to come shortly, followed by an extended tour of the Southeast."

Edited by Guest

I've got my New Years plan worked out.

Friday, 29 December 2006

The Aragon Ballroom

1106 West Lawrence Avenue

Chicago, Illinois

- doors: 5:00 pm

- show: 6:00 pm

All Roads Lead to Chicago

- with very special guests North Mississippi Allstars

- All Ages

- tickets are $32.50 and are available at The Vic Theatre box office (with no service charges) as well as all Ticketmaster outlets,

Ticketmaster.com, and by phone at 312-559-1212

- three-day passes are available as part of the general on-sale; the passes are $130.00

Saturday, 30 December 2006

The Aragon Ballroom

Chicago, Illinois

- doors: 6:00 pm

- show: 7:00 pm

- with very special guests Los Lobos

- 18 and over

- tickets are $32.50 and are available at The Vic Theatre box office (with no service charges) as well as all Ticketmaster outlets,

- three-day passes are available as part of the general on-sale; the passes are $130.00

Sunday, 31 December 2006

The Aragon Ballroom

Chicago, Illinois

- doors: 6:00 pm

- show: 7:00 pm

- with very special guests Taj Mahal & the International Rhythm Band

- Umphrey's will be playing three sets

- there will be a horn section joining the band throughout the evening, featuring Jeff Coffin (Bela Fleck & the Flecktones)

and Mike “Mad Dog†Mavridoglou (formerly of Jazz Mandolin Project and Ray’s Music Exchange)

- 18 and over

- tickets are $65.00 and are available at The Vic Theatre box office (with no service charges) as well as all Ticketmaster outlets,

ooh davies i did that run last year for NYE (not 3 nights of UM!!), but still.. hands down my best new years EVER... those boys can put on a show and the Aragon is a SWEEEEET venue... with the el train right outside for travel convenience when you find yourself screwed without a cab on new years eve, you can't go wrong. fuck was it ever AWESOME.