Jambands.ca

Borat has a soundtrack

AD

Holy hell I can't wait for this movie. I can't believe they are releasing 'Throw the Jew Down the Well' on the soundtrack. Awesome.

Borat Is Coming To A Stereo Near You

Soundtrack to new multi-culti comedy packs a massive title and some off-kilter nuance.

by IGN Music

October 12, 2006 - Borat is coming to a stereo near you. You betcha!

The incredibly long-winded title for the soundtrack to Borat will be affectionately known as: Borat: Stereophonic Musical Listenings That Have Been Origin In Moving Film Borat: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

Yeah, that's right. Try to say that 10 times in a row sober. Now try it with your mouth full of mashed potatoes. Just what we figured. It's a mouthful any way you care to enunciate it.

At any rate, the soundtrack will feature the album-only track "You Be My Wife" as well as an exclusive "bouncing ball" sing-a-long styled version of the song "O Kazakhstan". In addition, the soundtrack will also include excerpts from the film's score, composed by Erran Baron Cohen. Really, who could ask for more?

You can snag your very own copy of the album via iTunes starting October 24th. For those who actually still enjoy wrapping their grubby little paws around an actual CD, well you'll just have to wait until your favorite store puts 'em on the shelves October 31st.

Borat: Stereophonic Musical Listenings That Have Been Origin In Moving Film Borat: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Track Listing

1. Chaje Shukarije - Esma Redzepova

2. Born To Be Wild - Fanfare Ciocarlia

3. Dialoguing excerpt from moviefilm 1

4. Siki, Siki Baba - Kocani Orkestar

5. Gypsy's Kolo - Jony Iliev & Band

6. Dialoguing excerpt from moviefilm 2

7. Eu Vin Acasa Cu Drag - Stefan de la Barbulesti

8. In my country there is problem (Throw the Jew Down the Well) - Borat & Anthony Hines

9. Grooming Pubis - Erran Baron Cohen

10. Magic Mamaliga - O.M.F.O.

11. Dialoguing excerpt from moviefilm 3

12. Money Boney - O.M.F.O.

13. You Be My Wife (featurings Belinda Bedekovi?) - Borat

14. Ederlezi - Goran Bregovic

15. Dialoguing excerpt from moviefilm 4

16. Mahalageasca (Bucovina Dub) - Mahala Rai Banda vs. Shantel

17. Dialoguing excerpt from moviefilm 5

18. O Kazakhstan - Erran Baron Cohen

Enhanced CD Content:

1. Cheese - (Deleted Scene)

2. Humor Coach - (Entire Scene From Film)

3. O Kazakhstan (sing-a-long clip with lyrics) - (Entire Clip From Film)