Jambands.ca

DVD Winner - DVD Artwork included for all DVDs

Esau.

Alright, I've finally taken care of the other give-aways I had going on two other private sites.

After elminating my posts, I used this site to determine the winner. Set to Generate 1 pseudo-random integer between '0' & 81.

Had the number ended up being a disqualified participant or one of the three people who accepted my early DVD offer, I was going to go with the very next post in the thread.( Didn't happen)

And the winner is:

#50 - Baj

Other winners (4 random pre-selected numbers otpion) include:

#9 - dirtybird

#26 - Jakis

#56 - Stone Mtn

#103 - n/a

Congratulations.

All DVDs are burned.

I was hoping to mail all DVDs today, but with mailing out a total of over 100 DVDs (give-aways & usual monthly mailings), I decided to mail the more expensive ones first, USA & UK, Germany, France & Austria.

I will be mailing all Canadian packages at the end of the week. If anyone is coming to Fat Cats this week please let me know so I can bring the DVDs to you.

Cheers

Thanks for taking part in my DVD give-away last week folks and congratulations to all the winners. I really hope ya'll enjoy.

Anyway, heres the artowrk for all the DVDs I gave away:

[color:red]Neil Young

At The Bridge Vol.1

At The Bridge Vol.2

At The Bridge Vol.3

[color:red]Van Morrison

Live AT The Winterland 74

[color:red]Phish

Bluegrass Sessions '94

[color:red]Jimi Hendrix

Haleakala Crater, Maui, Hawaii July 30, 1970

[color:red]Grateful Dead

Radio City Music Hall 1980-10-31

[color:red]Welcome To The Fillmore (Various Artists)

Welcome To The Fillmore

[color:red]Bob Dylan & The Band

Bob Dylan & The Band - Isle Of Wight 1970 & Johnny Cash Show 1969

[color:red]Tom Waits

Carre Amsterdam 2004-11-21

[color:red]Drive-By Truckers

2005-03-30

2005-04-17

2006-06-22

[color:red]The Beatles

Chronology 1

Chronology 2

Get Back, Let It Be Outtakes & Winter of Discontent

--------------------------------------------

I made these covers since I couldn't find any online, not the greatest artwork around, but it works for me.

[color:red]Fat Cats

Red, Gold & Blue - Live AT The El Mocambo 2004

[color:red]Memorial For Bill Graham

Nov. 3 1991 Golden Gate Park

Cheers

M.O.B.E. : I already owe ya due to a favour you recently did for me, so please send me info on how to get you a copy of the Van Morrison DVD, and I'll burn and send you a copy as soon as mine arrives from Alabama Man.

Northern Wish: I'll gladly send you a copy too. You're welcome to send me something in trade, if you want, but not required.

Hey Greg,

Big thanks for doing this... Curious where you have compiled all these dvd's from? Torrents? Any links that are still active?

T.

Some of the links I imagine are still active.

Although, some of the sites (like Pink Roberts) have the torrents up for a short period due to them having only one uploader for audio only & one uploading for video only, no public uploading, its one of the best sites on the web in my opinion.

The below is cut & paste (with some added) from another thread, but applies to your question:

Traders Den, Pink Robert, Dime, Yeeskull, long live rock.org, zomb, rocks off, bt.dylantree, demoniod, pirate bay, mininova are a few of the places.

Also, I started what I call a downloading team, there is three of us that download video non-stop & keep in contact daily to make sure we don't download the same stuff & then once a month or so we burn two copies of everything we got & exchange with each other. Sometimes I'm downloading a DVD I don't want but one of the other guys does but can't d/l due to the load he has going. At any given time I have between 4 & 10 DVDs downloading & uploading.

If there is a specifc show, I can check & post a link, it would take awhile to post links to everything, some of which I have no idea which site they came from.