Jambands.ca

FFQoTD: Top 3 fave chips/chip related snack

Davey Boy 2.0

It's the snack that you hate to love. You know they're bad for you, you try to avoid that aisle at the grocery store but we all travle that road from time to time (our rule is to only buy them on w.e.'s, have had varying degrees of success)

For me:

1. Munchos. No fancy flavouring, but they really curb that salty craving

2. St. Hubert's BBQ, made by Humpty Dumpty, toughish to find but taste like their dipping sauce- deelish!

3. Pouffs souffles- cheesy goodness! when you want em you really want em

you guys are all retarded. the best snack HANDS DOWN is Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Pieces.

They are amazing.

There are 6 flavours that I know of: Hot Buffalo Wing, Buttermilk Ranch, Cheddar, Honey BBQ, Honey Mustard and Onion, and Jalapeno

My favourite is the Honey Mustard and Onion.

pieces_hmo_119.jpg

i think i may have found them dryish, AD

maybe i should try them again, only this time with... some sort of liquid accompaniment, perhaps a beverage one would enjoy while watching a sporting event or on a hot summer's day... lemonade? no that won't do, too sweet

perhaps i'll try them with an ale or a lager of some sort and see if that works better

maybe i should try them again, only this time with... some sort of liquid accompaniment, perhaps a beverage one would enjoy while watching a sporting event or on a hot summer's day... lemonade? no that won't do, too sweet

Try iced tea (but not too sweet, with a little lemon).

Aloha,

Brad

This is the greatest thread in the history of the internets. I want more suggestions please.

::frys package of bacon::

Oh, I have one. Pop some popcorn and eat a bit. Place the bag in the fridge over-night and enjoy the following evening while watching a movie or the Habs beating up the Leafs. It may not sound appealling to you but once you have tried it you will dig it. I remember when I first played that game for Douglas. She wanted to call 911 and have me committed but she now is a believer.

When I get a craving, I crave it all.

I go with the snack-platter:

- l'le bowl of ice cream

- a cookie or two

- a handle full of chips...preferably regular, soaked in vinegar

- chocolate (whatever is in the fridge door)

- cold popcorn

- cheese & crackers

- finished off with one more spoonful of ice cream