Jambands.ca

FFQoTD: Top 3 fave chips/chip related snack

Davey Boy 2.0

Do fresh baked puffy german style pretzels with rock salt and mustard count?

If you listen to them really carefully, in the deep quiet of the night, you can sometimes hear them say, "1...2...3...5..." (They may count, but they don't necessarily count well.)

Aloha,

Brad

Do fresh baked puffy german style pretzels with rock salt and mustard count?

to answer your questions TB, yes they certainly do count.

I've never been a huge fan of them but it's also been years upon years since I've had one. And I do now get excited about the prospect of warm fresh bread products so I might be onboard with you on the pretzel wagon

They have nothing on the true chipnut. Lisa's parents normally bring us some down but we have been without for quite some time now. Normally Dinghy and Freeker get their hands on em. Devoured.

Her parents get em at a place called mill creek chocolates me thinks. Far away from here. I emailed them about getting chip nuts up here but never heard back. If only they knew.

• 3 months later...

Northern Wish, take note. These are the greatest ketchup chips I have ever had. We boguht a bag of them 2 nights ago and they are gone. Normally I aint big on the ketchup chips but wowzers.

Ketchup.jpg

These were right beside them and I am going to have to grab a bag, for shits'n'giggles.

Herrs-Pizza.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"The floor of a Weight Watchers clinic in Sweden collapsed beneath a group of 20 members of the weight-loss program who were gathered for a meeting," The Daily Telegraph reports. "As the dieters queued to see how many pounds they had shed, the floor beneath them in the clinic in Vaxjo, in south-central Sweden, began to rumble, according to a report in The Local, Sweden's English-language newspaper. 'We suddenly heard a huge thud: we almost thought it was an earthquake and everything flew up in the air. The floor collapsed in one corner of the room and along the walls,' one Weight Watchers participant told the Smalandsposten newspaper. . . . Luckily, all of the dieters escaped uninjured and managed to move the scales to the corridor, which was not damaged in the accident, and were able to complete their weekly weigh-in. The cause of the floor's collapse remains under investigation."

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Yep...I'm with Daveyboy on the chipnuts...

Miss Vickies Sea Salt and Vinegar are also on my list too...

But when it comes down to it....

LAYS REGULAR CHIPS...

Believe it or not...

YES!!! I LOVE Lays regular chips. I just pour vinegar on them. Soo good.

I have made home-made chips in the oven with olive oil and sea salt on them and they were the best chips I've had hands down.

Although it did take me about 2 hours to make them and only resulted in Lambert and I having a small bowl each so I won't be trying that again for a while.