Jambands.ca
Davey Boy 2.0

FFQoTD: Top 3 fave chips/chip related snack

Beanitos!  they are tortilla chips but made out of beans instead of corn.  I have had them before in the US but hadn't seen them in stores locally, but when I went to the new Whole Foods recently they have them there.  they are yummy!   I like the black bean ones.

beanitos.jpg

Bought these fuckers today. Best flavour I've had in a really long time. Just awesome.  

First 3 chips out of the bag were great but I also got kinda sick of it after a couple of handfuls....and still tasting 3 hours (and several beers) later is always a bit weird for me

First 3 chips out of the bag were great but I also got kinda sick of it after a couple of handfuls....and still tasting 3 hours (and several beers) later is always a bit weird for me

Yeah, I can see that. If I'm looking to demo a bag, this wouldn't be it. A little heavy handed on the flavour, but the profile is ridiculously accurate IMO. 

We need a solid Walker's crisps dealer in Ontario.

large.jpg

I have only ever seen these babies for sale at Winners.  And winners they are.  Go get 'em!

I have never met a bag of Covered Bridge chips I like - I've tried, LORD, how I've tried... They sound so good but just don't deliver.   

Yeah, I can see that. If I'm looking to demo a bag, this wouldn't be it. A little heavy handed on the flavour, but the profile is ridiculously accurate IMO. 

We need a solid Walker's crisps dealer in Ontario.

yeah it is pretty accurate- agreed on that point

still haven't found the bbq munchos anywhere

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.