Jambands.ca

FFQoTD: Top 3 fave chips/chip related snack

Davey Boy 2.0

• 3 weeks later...

You guys prefer those BBQ munchos to covered bridge BBQ? 

i bought the munchos and although they're so crispy and light there was just something about them that i didn't care for.  i guess the same reason i'm not crazy about Pringles (compound chip)

i really like covered bridge's BBQ (also available at Dollarama).  but i admit a lot of their other flavours aren't great.  not sure how you can screw up salt and vinegar, but they did.

bbq munchos update... i sprinkled them over a bowl of chili and really enjoyed them that way.

Big fan of the Snyders. There hasnt been a single flavour that has changed my opinion of that incredible bag of snacks. They almost dont count which I always figured was the unwritten rule about those plastic saints spelling Munchos on the front simply because they perfect the saltiestly consistent arm chip who explodes inside your mouth as soon as your teeth and spit hits it. I love how those chips come in my mouth.

If a federal party were to say "We promise to make Munchos mandatory" I would lean my vote towards them without considering any of their other policies, especially the ones I deemed bad.

00028400079044_full.jpg