Jambands.ca

PHOTOS ADDED - Back from VegOOse, in several peices

Basher

You had to be there - right now I am transitioning back to real life, after having 6.5 hours of sleep in 6 days (Large Margey had 4!).

Got 13 today, and hanging out with local Skanks. You need need a translator to understand or be able to deal with me right now (ask Cully or Carrie).

I guess I have a problem with people whose name starts with C.

So Andre, we could talk. I'll call ya or you call me.

You had to be there - right now I am transitioning back to real life, after having 6.5 hours of sleep in 6 days (Large Margey had 4!).

how is this even possible? I remember Kramer discovered the DaVinci Sleep where he could have about 20-45 minute naps throughout the day, but he still only reduced sleep to about 2-5 hours.

I think you guys discovered the secrets to sleep!

Name it, and then add it to Wikipedia as a gift to science!

Phone calls have been better than this shit.

Tell a story fucker!

I called you and you got a story - edit your post douchebag.

Okay, A story.

We threw a thank you party post Raq for ALL the fine people of Vegas that took care of us - and guests - in a PHAT suite at Paris, where I will be staying next time.

The party broke at 9:00am, about 40 guests, and we rolled to the airport at 1:00pm, AFTER sightseeing.

BAM!

Edited by Guest

You had to be there - right now I am transitioning back to real life' date=' after having 6.5 hours of sleep in 6 days (Large Margey had 4!).

[/quote']

how is this even possible? I remember Kramer discovered the DaVinci Sleep where he could have about 20-45 minute naps throughout the day, but he still only reduced sleep to about 2-5 hours.

I think you guys discovered the secrets to sleep!

Name it, and then add it to Wikipedia as a gift to science!

It's not that hard to do if you have the right supplies...