Jambands.ca

*** Private Messages ***

bouche

This is to everyone that uses the Private Message system on this site. Please DO NOT RESPOND directly to the EMAIL NOTIFICATION that you receive stating that you have received a private message.

That response does not go to the person who sent it to you. It goes to the admin email address which comes to my mail box.

Don't worry, I don't read them, but I have noticed some that came to me, but I had missed PM's that were meant for my PM box.

I can only assume that other people may have thought that they were not getting a response to a PM, when in fact the person they had sent the PM to had responded to the email notification.

hehehehe... I guess you got a whole lot of breastfeeding stories ment for huli.

Sorry, I had no idea it just seemed so easy to answer them through my email.

looks like I have some reading to do when I get home ;)

You should go to your sent folder, and then copy your messages to your PM thread. Either that, or I can post them in the sanctuary for you ;)

hehehehe... I guess you got a whole lot of breastfeeding stories ment for huli.

Sorry' date=' I had no idea it just seemed so easy to answer them through my email.[/quote']

looks like I have some reading to do when I get home ;)

You should go to your sent folder, and then copy your messages to your PM thread. Either that, or I can post them in the sanctuary for you ;)

haha...nipply madness...the horror, the horror...nipple nazis, boiled sheeps wool and cabbage titties!