Jambands.ca

Sketchiest Restaurant

AdamH

that's BS, nothing but top quality cheap pizza there. or at least if they were selling drugs they hid it very well behind the family pizza facade.

urban myth - the colour of the shirt in the windown determines the drug for sale today...

i must've eaten hundreds of Fida's pizzas in my time in that neighbourhood...

a sketchy restuarant was across the street though, sunnyside pizza... back in the day.... i think there has been 4 food places in there since. alllll sketchy

Steph's on Somerset in Sandy Hill...not quite sure what happens there. They's also removed the sign, so I'm not sure if it's still called that.

In all my time living in Sandy Hill I've never even thought about going in there. Is it even open to the public? Never could figure out that place.

Holy coincidence batman, we ordered Fida's last night and I'm with AD..it is fantastic. Yes, the store location is a bit odd and the interior is spartan but you can't beat a place where pick-up is half-price! Yeah that's right, half-price!

It's more of a Colonnade-style excess cheese type of pizza, infinitely greasy but really...12.26 for a large four-topping pizza? Insane!