Jambands.ca

Dear Assholes...

Patchoulia

timouse--If the musical group you're a part of didn't already have a name, I'd seriously consider calling it "Compound Cuss Word"...genius!

When I was in grade 7, my dad told me I had, and I quote, "Worse language than a truck driver."

And he busted truck drivers for a living so I'm fairly certain he was well acquainted with their many compound cuss words.

This post is apropos of nothing.

Oh, and, fluffhead, FYI, the next time I see you (and mattyp for that matter), I will be performing (juuuuuust for you!) a rousing rendition of the Golden Girls theme song, complete with geriatric dance moves.

Whether you like it or not...but how could you not like it? That's gold, baby, gold!

i'm impressed with the number of compound cuss words that make it past the BBFusion censor.

fuck = bad

ass = bad

fuckass = fine.

The words I add are the ones that break certain people's corporate network swear filters and are denied viewing pages. So I change them so they won't deny the page when I receive a request.

i'm impressed with the number of compound cuss words that make it past the BBFusion censor.

fuck = bad

ass = bad

fuckass = fine.

The words I add are the ones that break certain people's corporate network swear filters and are denied viewing pages. So I change them so they won't deny the page when I receive a request.

thank you for adding that.

so some corporate networks block based on swear words in pages?

wow. that's very sad.

Oh, and, fluffhead, FYI, the next time I see you (and mattyp for that matter), I will be performing (juuuuuust for you!) a rousing rendition of the Golden Girls theme song, complete with geriatric dance moves.

Whether you like it or not...but how could you not like it? That's gold, baby, gold!

nice one! Can I sing backup? Schwa knows how to play that on guitar too... it's one of our fav camp fire songs :)

to:

pretty little dog with the bandana...

re:

drunken posts

if yer not too drunk to actually sign in, then yer not too drunk to post. (spoken from experience...and DON'T ask how many re-types this fucking post took to come across 'capable' tonite!)

Fuck'em, darlin', Julia...fuck 'em all ...all them wannabees....they aint got nuthin' on ya, baby! You once paid me the highest compliment going..."best foul-mouth for an educator"....I try to live up to it daily! :P:P

rock on sis....I need to see you in fine form again, because *ahem* your "age" (and Basher's) took you down last time we were together ...whaddya mean you can't rage twice in a row???