Jambands.ca

Cougar Appreciation Thread

SevenSeasJim

Cougars are great! They are more mature so they don't paly stupid "little girl" attentiuon head games. They are independent and confident so they are easier to hang out with. And even more importantly they know what they want and live in "reality", not "little girl" fantasy..

Three cheers for sexxxxy cougars!!!

And FYI the age bracket breaks down like this:

30-40 Puma (the nomaclature for Cougar in training)

40-50 Cougar

50+ Silver Fox (very rare, yet elegant and prized)

**Not if she has kids and is int he 30-40 zone she is immediately elevated to MILF.

Hey Livingstoned if you aspire to be a COugar you may want to pick up this guide:

cougar.gif

Cougar Guide

I noticed Marge self-identifying as a cougar whereas I'd say she's a classic example of a puma. Puma's are like cougar's in training.

As for this sentiment:

And even more importantly they know what they want and live in "reality", not "little girl" fantasy..

I'm pretty sure that was all code for: they play with your taint.

Cougars are great! They are more mature so they don't paly stupid "little girl" attentiuon head games. They are independent and confident so they are easier to hang out with. And even more importantly they know what they want and live in "reality", not "little girl" fantasy..

Three cheers for sexxxxy cougars!!!

And FYI the age bracket breaks down like this:

30-40 Puma (the nomaclature for Cougar in training)

40-50 Cougar

50+ Silver Fox (very rare, yet elegant and prized)

**Not if she has kids and is int he 30-40 zone she is immediately elevated to MILF.

Hey Livingstoned if you aspire to be a COugar you may want to pick up this guide:

cougar.gif

Cougar Guide

Thanks for clearing that up! I never heard the term Cougar before moving to Toronto, and one of the guys in the lab was talking about all the older women at his swing dance lessons.

So, I always figured that cougars were over 40 divorcees who were looking for young studs half their age who could last as long as them...