Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum

Kanada Kev

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im with you on McCabe Kev... his performance recently has been pathetic to say the least... and thats giving him some credit... the number of useless penalties, giveaways while being the last man, and overall poor play definitely deserves him an ass kicking... And dont even get me started with Hall Gill, and Ill admit to thinking picking him up at the beginning of the season was a good move... boo to that! Im thinking its time to rebuild akin tyo the Blackhawks with a complete youth movement... The city would neve rgo for it but damn it would be the best thing possible... I just hope they dont bring up Pogge too soon and wreck him like they have previous young goalies!

Oh fuck off Bob.

I love you and all but let's set the record straight. Non-Leaf fans were saying before the season began that McCabe was overpaid, Gill sucked and the rest of the team was a shody display of an on-ice lineup. The funny thing is that none of us are GM's!

The ONLY thing that JFJ did that was somewhat redeemable was the Raycroft trade but was it a good move in the end? You tell me.

Merry Fucking Xmas.

I love you bud, let's not get that point wrong. Here's hoping the Habs land Sundin at the trade deadline as the second line center they desperately desire.

Looooooooove yoooooooooooou Keeeeeeeeeeeev..........

Send McCabe to the Marlies ..... NOW !!!!

He doesn't deserve to be playing in the NHL right now ... what a fucking putz.

Hehe, Kanada Kev, you are so right! That last goal by Jordan Staal was priceless (factor in my admiration for the Senators). Listen, I was a Leave fan once, until I moved to Ottawa in '96... get out while you still can... Minnesota will win the Cup before the Leaves do... come to think of it, the Cubs will win a world Series before a Leafs win a Cup. I think you're a great guy (Thanks for the Beck on the Hour hookup), you know 'of' your hockey... but continue to be blinded by the propoghanda MLSE has to sell... I know this devoted admiration 'runs in the family', as you've confessed your families tendancy toward evangicals... and those are the reasons I say this. Cause I care.

Send McCabe to the Marlies ..... NOW !!!!

He doesn't deserve to be playing in the NHL right now ... what a fucking putz.

Great game until the 3rd period ... yet agian :P

Pfftt

That ref deserves to be sent to the minors as well.

Disgusted . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS SINCE LAST SEASON!!!

Why the hell they signed him to a five year contract is a mystery...he's played like a spoiled, winey prima-donna since last season when he had a brief run of luck with his "one-timers" which were quickly put to an end by the other teams...

The last time I had such a hate on for a Loafs player was when Corson was on the team... ;)

LOL ... what a laugher. I'm up in Parry Sound right now and my Dad doesn't have LeafsTV. Flipped over to TSN and saw the score on the ticker. Couldn't believe it.

Two important wins in a row against Boston. Means a lot in the standings, down the road, and for confidence. Love the way all the "new" kids pitched in on this one. (Do ya think that McCabe could have gotten at least one point???? pfft)

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)