Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum

Kanada Kev

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Gill's quote from a couple of days ago, (to paraphrase) "When we play well thers 20 000 people sitting in silence, when we play poorly they boo."

LOL ... that's why I really didn't like going to MLG when I was a kid. I had been to many games at The Forum, where the crowd was vocal and energetic. At MLG the only time there was noise was when there was a goal or a fight.

This BLOWS! :(

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=193266&hubname=

wellwood_79556.jpg

Toronto Maple Leafs forward Kyle Wellwood will undergo surgery for a sports hernia on Tuesday.

Wellwood has been out of the Leafs' lineup since December 22 because of a problem with his hip and groin.

In 35 games with the Leafs this season, the 23-year old recorded nine goals and 22 assists.

It's expected Wellwood will be sidelined for six to eight weeks.

Brings a tear to my eye :( Fuck I hate Philly. Glad that the weasel Bobby Clarke has completely decimated that team. Good riddance.

(My hatred goes back to 1976 when I thought I might try a go at a wager. I bet against my Habs in the Cup that year with my $5 allowance with my dad. DUMBASS move) Whaddaya expect from a 6-year old trying to rebel against his dad?

Whaddaya expect from a 6-year old trying to rebel against his dad?

I dunno. I suppose moving to Toronto and becoming a Leafs fan?

And Hal? That was awesome. Watching Hextall stick his tongue out like a madman and throwing his gloves was beautiful. The hit that started the whole thing (the game before perhaps?) was totally clean.

;)

Edited by Guest