Jambands.ca

pimp truth

Calamity Jane

apparently.

I was also disappointed at first, but then the bizareness of this spam made up for it.....

by the way, we're all supposed to invest in Mobicom Communications Inc, because "when this stock moves, WACTH OUT!!!"

After he had chewed the spine of every single book on the bottom shelf of the book case I decided it was time to do something! No more chewing in the middle of the night! Saves data in ASCII format. My toes and even earlobes also felt cold and painful most of the time. In severe cases surgery on the nerves in the hands and feet may be performed.Meredith Vieira sat down with Madonna for the singer's first prime time interview since the adoption.

Your PupTeeth Granules really solved the problem though- within minutes of giving her this remedy she was calmer and seemed far more comfortable.

No more chewing in the middle of the night! But now, Madonna finds herself in a controversy that caught even her by surprise. In severe cases though, blood supply to the fingers and toes could diminish on a long-term basis causing poor healing of sores, development of ulcers and, in the worst cases, gangrene and amputation. I tried your Circu-Live remedy and it has really helped.

Illnesses like cancer, heart disease, arthritis and other lifestyle conditions are becoming more frequent. Keith Morrison reports. I am recommending your website to all of my friends!

Depressed immune systems, constant fatigue, obesity, sluggish livers and digestive systems, allergies, respiratory ailments, unhealthy skin and many other health problems. fired a shot back at Microsoft Corp.

Every time I needed something out of the freezer or went outside in winter without gloves my fingers would go completely white and numb to the touch, though they would ache.

I have been taking Circu-Live for about three months and I just cannot believe the improvement!

Thank you so much Native Remedies! In severe cases though, blood supply to the fingers and toes could diminish on a long-term basis causing poor healing of sores, development of ulcers and, in the worst cases, gangrene and amputation. came together in Washington, D. I tried your Circu-Live remedy and it has really helped. and eliminate the capitalist system, i. Security Council, South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon is poised to be appointed the next secretary-general. , associate professor of kinesiology and health education at the . I am recommending your website to all of my friends!

To say I was skeptical is an understatement but anything was worth trying.

Medical Center integrates research, medical education and patient care at its three institutions A Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford Hospital .

Now it is three months later.

My latest purchase of your Skin and coat tonic also lived up to your great reputation and I have recommended you to many of my fellow animal lovers who are just as happy.

HOW do I stop this spam with its clever filter-fooling titles....?

I mean, c'mon...who doesn't want pimp truth????????

It almost reads like the Gertrude Stein "nonsense" poem Arthur A Grammar

Arthur a grammar.

Questionnaire in question.

What is question.

Twenty questions.

A grammar is an astrakhan coat in black and other colors it is an obliging management of their requesting in indulgense made mainly as if in predicament as in occasion made plainly as if in servicable does it shine.

A question and answer.

How do you like it.

and so on (that's about 1/4 of it; it was in her book How to Write; I know of it through its inclusion in Douglas R. Hofstadter's collection Metamagical Themas).

Aloha,

Brad

wow. brad...that is odd.....never knew she wrote that wierdness.

Perhaps the greatest nonsense writer who ever lived was Gertrude Stein, although she is seldom mentioned in this connection. Entire collections of nonsense have been published without featuring a single piece of her work. Her most audacious piece in this genre is a volume of nearly 400 pages, modestly titled How to Write.

Stein's experiments in absurdity parallel the Dadaist and Surrealist movements of rougly the same period, and they mark the trend away from exuberant and laughable nonsense toward troubling and, later, macabre nonsense. However, her work still has a freshness and silliness that makes it amusing and light rather than disturbing and heavy.

I have definitely thought these spam messages to be 'found poetry' at its finest!

But I am still begging the question: how do I STOP them????

You can't. At best, you can use an e-mail service that pre-screens them for you. I use Yahoo! mail, and it gets most of them.

Aloha,

Brad