Jambands.ca

R.I.P.

ggrtrhhrtgg

the last couple of days have taught me how precious life really is. I think of all the time I have spent being pissed off, or upset over trivial matters, when I should be appreciating life for what it is, and for what I got. Anyways, I have come to the conclusion that I will try and show my love a little more often.

So for starters, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I love you. Have a wonderful evening.

the last couple of days have taught me how precious life really is. I think of all the time I have spent being pissed off, or upset over trivial matters, when I should be appreciating life for what it is, and for what I got. Anyways, I have come to the conclusion that I will try and show my love a little more often.

So for starters, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I love you. Have a wonderful evening.

cheers, dup. hope you're doin ok.

you are obviously seeing the silver lining to the dark cloud currently hanging over you...as my grandma used to say, "this too will pass."

life is too short to not enjoy it, and it often takes being beaten over the head with that bit of information for it to ring true.

(((((2))))))

Thanks for the reminder, No. 2 :) .

I'll always cherish the day our first daughter was born, and the full weight of the existence of another person came into our lives. Yet I continually oscillate between the feeling (Bertrand Russell) that we're all just so many micro-particles on an insignificant bit of dust in the universe, and the sense (Simone Weil) that the falling of a leaf in the forest is as catastrophic as the crucifixion. I opt today towards the latter.