Jambands.ca

BEER!!

ollie

Just got to Seoul after a warm and sunny trip in Bali, and am drinking a tall-boy of Cass (rhymes with Ass for a reason) and thinking enviously of the tasty brewery I found in Bali:

Storm Brewing Company. They make a really great pale ale that was perfect for those "32 in the shade" kind of days. Bottle fermented, with nice malty flavour and good citrus hues. It was so nice to find a delicious microbrew in Asia, a place where Budweiser-style beers tend to be king.

i noticed they (mill st) had a few other varieties as well (didn't notice the coffee one though). anybody tried the other ones?

I'd stay away from the Stock Ale but the Coffee Porter and Organic Lager are both excellent. Shame the Lager doesn't come in regular size bottles.

• 1 month later...

St. Ambroie Apricote Wheat Ale. The best beer I have ever tried. Bought 12 last night. Going to pick up more today. Also, tried mill st. coffee porter. It was really good but can not drink more then 1 or 2 in one sitting.

Edited by Guest

St. Ambroie Apricote Wheat Ale. The best beer I have ever tried. Bought 12 last night. Going to pick up more today.

McAuslan/St.Ambroise is my favourite brewery these days. The Apricot Wheat is golden nectar. The Oatmeal Stout is like none more black.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For fans of Apricot wheat/fruit beers such as Magic Hat #9 or St.Ambroise Apricot Wheat Ale-

definitely try Pyramid Apricot Weizen! We picked some up last week in the states... great stuff.

apricot_weizen.jpg

I almost bought some of this tonight... im so spoiled right now with the gorgeous microbrews we have up here... Alaskan and the west coast... tonight im enjoying a beautiful lager from Full Sail outta Oregon called LTD... 6.4% and tasty as hell...