Blue Quarter

Guest House

Test Pilot

Gorella Funk Monster

Highway Freeker

Guest House

and many more to be announced...

new location:

IZZY's ISLAND OUTFITTERS, Waterford, Ontario.

Izzy's is a private campground facility about 3 miles east of Highway 24 near Waterford, Ontario. Waterford is about 25 mins. south of Brantford, so the location will definately be more central for alot of people. Drive time from Hamilton is about 45 mins.

The vibe of Come Together Fest should be EASY to maintain here: lots of camping space, lots of pine trees, and lots of freedom to do your thing in the great outdoors. The campground also has a great swimming beach, washroom facilities, showers, and a little general store that stocks the essentials.

Same rules as always: 1)Pets 2)No Glass, and 3)No Attitudes - other then that its wide open...

All in all, this looks like a perfect venue for the festival. The website will be updated soon with all the details about tickets/ specific directions/ etc.

seeya there!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just not fair!!! I was waiting my whole life for a crazy fun music fest in Norfolk County to happen....and now that I've moved far far away it does.....ahhhhhh! Looks like a wicked wicked line up...and they're all be in my old backyard! It's killing me! Oh well, I guess I'll have to rock it extra hard at Zoophorous to send the good vibes across the country. Izzy's is a awesome place, the guy who runs it is super cool. Have fun folks, and don't let the Norfolk kids scare ya too much...hahahahahaha! [Wink][big Grin][Razz][big Grin]

C TOWN:

there is no saloon per say (not yet anyway) but I'm ALMOST certain that there is no midnight shut down on the main stage. I'm not 100% on this but I know that in the past there have been outside shows at Izzys that have gone MUCH later then midnight. So at this (preliminary) point, it looks like there will be music to the wee hours!

I've been to Izzy's many times, my parents and aunts and uncles have camped there every long weekend as long as i can remember...

they do have bands out there periodically(used to be the home of the Fred Eaglesmith picnic) but however I dont think theyre use to an allnight dancing crowd like ourselves....everytime ive been there, the owner rides around on his motorcycle all night telling people to keep it down......

I just dont know what will happen with all the seasonal family campers, not to mention camp trillium next door(cancer kids campground)

I hope it does work out though, Izzy's(Waterford Ponds) is only a 5 minute drive from my house, as compared to the 3hrs it took me to get to Durham...

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

it WILL Not be as 'open' as we have become to expect, but at least we have the music.

The music is what we're there for...it's definately not the "least" we are there for.

The park people have been informed of the atmosphere of The Come Together Festivals and are perfectly "OK" with the scene. Music has been known to go till 4am(at what volume we are not sure) but just bring the same attitude as you would have to Frontier Town and all will be good!!!

I'll be there...it's a hop skip now, I'm stoked!!!!!

Archived