Jambands.ca

Come Together Festival is ON for Labour Day:

teetervillestation

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Steve (Piegin) and Sanislo!! Marcus here, I'll be seein' you dudes at Izzy's! Tell ya hwhat, this is a P-H-A-T lineup man, gonna be KICK ASS. Recipe, Wassabi, Blue Quarter all blew me away at previous CTMF's, this will do them all in!

And whoever's responsible, great job setting this up, it's appreciated!

Marcus

I'm in on the macho party as long as theres some girls to offend with our steaming hot machismo. This ain't gon'be no time for moderation, seen? [Cool]

Ain't no party like a jager-chugging party so the jager-chuggin party's where you'll find me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides they can't have a PJ party without the sleepin'tent.

dont know, cant say. i dont like it but i guess things happen that way. actually, i like it. but i still cant say. marie is coming home wed or thurs, and i know her and simone both wanna come... im gonna play this one by ear. sound good? only one thing is for sure... and they've got these big chewy pretzels...... five bucks!?!?!!

jeff milligan & huns (live!!!) are playing at frequency on the friday, so saturday morning is looking dandy. my towering inferno of insanity sister is coming in my 'mobile too, c/w her condo of a tent and large ass air mattress. ahhhh, the luxury... meggo, i'm sure you, miss pink & i will fit on it nice and bouncy, for our previously discussed horizontal dancerfest.

eep, that sounded really bad, any perverts lurking around, don't read into that toooooo much. heee hee

on that note... i think qqc is contagious... [smile]

Meg - Do you still need a ride? I think Becky and I are going up Saturday morning... you're more then welcome to come in my car!

QQC - When are you planning to go up there? Wanna get a caravan going Saturday morning?

What's all this talk about a PJ party? Could it be that I'll be attending 2 PJ parties 2 weekends in a row??? Saweet!

I'm coming to your macho party guys... I'll wear the elvis wig to blend in...

Archived