Jambands.ca

Come Together Festival is ON for Labour Day:

teetervillestation

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jay and Steve! I'm assuming you're both going to be there! Who you going with Jay? We gotta find a way to get Steve there for sure! Unfortunately, the two in my car are more than the car can handle already :-( Sanislo, school WAS eating my ass this summer, then I passed my exam and now I'm free to P-A-R-T-A-Y!! This festival is gonna be a great way to end the summer! Can't wait to see you guys there, find me, we'll have to jam hard-core, I've been practicing again!

Marcus

Hey Meg!

$40 for the whole weekend, includes camping and everything! You can get tickets here:

Brantford Music Centre

422 Colborne St.

Brantford

(519)752-3797

Frontier Town

RR#6

Durham

(519)369-6954

Lauzon Music

1345 Wellington

Ottawa

(613)725-1116

One Way Productions

120 Colborne Street

Brantford

(519)759-1335

Music In Orbit

71 Wyndham N

Guelph

(519)836-7001

Organic Traveller

Richmond St.

London

(519)432-4367

Rotate This

620 Queen St. West

Toronto

(416)504-8447

Shady Grove

592 Upper Wellington St.

Hamilton

(905)383-2533

Shakedown Street

276 King St W

Kitchener

(519)570-0440

Earth Goodies

395 St. Paul

Brantford

(519)753-5656

All this info and more from the Come Together Music Festival website:

www.cometogethermusicfest.ca

I think this'll be a fantastic way to end the summer!

Marcus (Frontier junky!)

Bands on the flyer are:

Wassabi Collective

Cosmic Boogie Band

Blue Quarter

Recipe from a Small Planet

Threat from Outer Space

Electric Meat

Caution Jam

Diesel Dog

Guest House

Friends of Hefner

Mark Wilson & Friends

Test Pilot

Slammin Jack

Querilla Funk Monsters

Highway Freeker

& More.....

3 day Full Weekend Tickets(including camping)

$50 Advance

$60 at Gate

425 Block of 10

Day Pass Prices TBA

Show details & Reserve Tickets call 519-759-1335 or e-mail wilcometogether@hotmail.com

Oh yeah..I was wrong about the ticket locations...it's pretty much right except one way productions has moved to 86 Colborne St E...That's all...

Sorry about the misinformation guys, I was just going by the current website...I guess prices should be expected to go up having to book a new site and all, I just thought we might have gotten lucky! But who can beat $50 for camping 3 nights and unstoppable kick-ass funktabulistic jivitivity! We'll see y'all there

Marcus

PS. How's it goin' Tooly? I'm assuming I'll see you there also? You better be there, bring a guitar man, or at least join the jam, there should be plenty of guit's around!

quote:

The park people have been informed of the atmosphere of The Come Together Festivals and are perfectly "OK" with the scene

To what extent? MarcO walking around half-nude with a steaming bong all afternoon? Schwilly me gettin shin kicked and spilling my beer all over aunt betsy's picnic table?

quote:

Originally posted by briguy:

Schwilly me gettin shin kicked and spilling my beer all over aunt betsy's picnic table?

Not too mention that it will be me doin the shnkickin'...and my usual drinkin' habits:

-Hippie baiting

-Shnkickin' Briguy

-scareing children

-incorperating logs into tools for drinkin'

-offerin free tattoos to the drunkest person

-wandering into strangers tents to urinate

-offerin to remove those free tattoos

The list goes on.......

[Eek!]

quote:

yay i'm number 100

Yep I am.

the local waterford partiers call Izzy(Gary Kibalenko) "Gestopalenko" i dont think i spelt that right though...the German second world war term gestopo?, gustapo?...i dont know

....me not smart!!

i definatley dont think he knows what hes gettin into, and aunt betsy's gonna be pissed about that picnic table...

it is common knowledge around simcoe, and waterford that Izzy is full of shit about 99% of the time.....

but it still aint gonna stop me from goin...aunt betsy can get her own damn picnic table

Man, I went to Shady Grove to buy my ticks yesterday at 7:20 and they were closed!! I called them Thursday to find out hours, and they said they were open till 8:00, and their sign on the door said 8:00 too. What's up with that? My car barely made it there......I hope I can find some time between now and the weekend to get tickets now....

Archived