Jambands.ca

so whats everyone doing for New Years?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Widespread-mutha-fuggin-panic.

guess i gotta change my plans then...

Fuck you mother fucker - we're going to get dirty. Dirty Business that is... and a Sharon - you ever seen a Sharon? Fuck ya!

Damn - I may have to start adding up everything I want... I'm greedy - thats for sure...

My Genisis is coming as well... and a Bowlegged to round out the Tuna. Maybe a Barstools with the Thank You rap. uh huh.

Contentment?

I'm ready -

Chewie - none of your team is going down for Roxy?

Fuck you mother fucker - we're going to get dirty. Dirty Business that is... and a Sharon - you ever seen a Sharon? Fuck ya!

Damn - I may have to start adding up everything I want... I'm greedy - thats for sure...

My Genisis is coming as well... and a Bowlegged to round out the Tuna. Maybe a Barstools with the Thank You rap. uh huh.

Contentment?

I'm ready -

nope...you'll have to tell us all about it.

we had the barstools &rap in milwaukee...but you wrent there...biatch

Contentment?

I'm ready -

nope...you'll have to tell us all about it.

we had the barstools &rap in milwaukee...but you wrent there...biatch

Shit. for a minute there I thought you were talking about the Stop-Go w/ 3 little birds rap and then the 2nd set airplane morning dew in Vegas -but then I remembered you weren't there. BIATCH!!

Orginally we were planning to have a quiet one this year but after seeing Guitarzan on Saturday, we've made the decision to go out.

The fact that you'd even consider not being at Mavericks this NYE disappoints me greatly. That you've come to your/our senses reappoints me somewhatly.

Aloha,

Brad