Jambands.ca

so whats everyone doing for New Years?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, all I see on here for Toronto isn't in Toronto at all, but Hamilton. I'll consider that, but is there something happening here?

Also, DJ Melba, I must apologize to you. I should have sent you some Garaj discs weeks ago, but I re-packed up everything to move into a new house. We are just unpacking everything now, so I'll send out your discs this week, but unfortunately that will not be soon enough to help entice your loved ones to hit the mainland at NYE. [color:purple](If it helps, tell 'em that I say they should go.)

So, all I see on here for Toronto isn't in Toronto at all, but Hamilton. I'll consider that, but is there something happening here?

There is indeed!

The Sadies @ The Horseshoe Tavern

The Ride Theory opens.

Also Jon Rae & The River are playing somewhere in Toronto that night.

my new years plans are still up in the air.. it will probably be a last min thing..

options are..

hamilton for fatcats and caution jam

toronto for the sadies.. who i've never seen live but have only heard good things about them

or guelph for elliot brood..

any reccomendations?

I'd go with your first instinct...

Is this Kevin by the way?

I'm very excited to be heading to Vancouver to spend some time with my brother and to see Garaj Mahal!

At some point during the night, I'm convinced that I will spin around on the dance floor while smiling and thinking sweet thoughts about the Fatties and all of my friends in Hamilton, and then I'll spin the other way while thinking sweet thoughts about Burt and all of my friends in Ottawa. I figure if I spin both ways I won't get dizzy and fall down, but if I do fall, I figure that some new friends that I've met in Vanccouver will pick me up, and my brother will laugh and smile as it all happens.

Peace, Mark

Wassink Wild Card! and will first be going to Blue Rodeo with Kathleen Edwards, Matt Mays & El Torpedo and Poor Angus at Copps Coliseum.

Then we will be off to see the Fat Cats at Pepper Jacks and many of you wonderful people, especially MarcO who was so kind to let me borrow his better half for the first part of New Years Eve.

Tim