Jambands.ca

BURGERS!

rubberdinghy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hmm...we always enjoy going to the works. but valid complaints all...except that all these things are told to you in advance by the menu...

yes the burgs are well done but you are warned of that right on the menu. if you want yours medium, you just have to ask! the menu also states that you will wait up to 30 minutes for this reason (because they are going to well-do your burger). if you ask for medium, well you're not gonna wait so long are ya? ;)

i like the onion rings too, the milkshakes, the die cut chips, the choice of toppings. i know i could buy crazy toppings but i don't so it's a treat for me to go there and order crazy stuff on my burger!! then i only eat half of it and take the other half home for a snack later. i'm a fan....except i will say there are way better burgers out there like you all say...

VELVET burgers are the BEST!!!

Bang on even though we both know some people dont like to read so its highly unlikely he will learn from your post but I totally agree and do the exact same things whenever I go to the Works. Its such a big burger I have to take half home.

Speaking of which, Douglas and I havent hit that place in eons.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming Soon: The WHopper Bar!

whopper.jpg

The Whopper Bar won’t actually be serving alcohol — but it will be serving plenty of beef. The Burger King venture will offer Whoppers, Double Whoppers, and Steakhouse XT burgers, along with new Bourbon Whoppers, Three-Cheese Steakhouse XT burgers, and Pepper Bacon Steakhouse XT burgers. Each will come with options for 22 different toppings. Among the choices: guacamole, smoked bacon, or steak sauce.

• 1 month later...