Jambands.ca

Ottawa Fuse Taping with Kevin Breit

AD

Get your ticket request in fast, taping is this Thursday:

Hello Fuse fans -

We've got a brand new taping in Ottawa to help kick off what's sure to be another great year in musical mashups. And both sides are already masters of twisting and turning genres...

Join us on Thursday, Jan 11 at 7pm for the melding of the Creaking Tree String Quartet's bluegrass/folk/classical mix with Kevin Breit's masterful, bluesy guitar.

Tickets, as always, are yours for the taking. Please do not reply to this email, but rather head on over to cbc.ca/fuse and fill out a request on our tickets page.

See you on Thursday!

The Fuse Team

Edited by Guest

Cool! I'll be in Peterborough on Thursday night, on my way up to Ottawa, so I'll just miss it. Very tempting though! Especially seeing as he's playing with Creaking Tree. Sounds like a nice combo. Hey maybe he'll stick around and sit in with nero the next night?

I JUST signed up for Thursday night classes or I'd be all over this! Dang.

If that's the "How To Miss Exciting Events" course, I think you've already passed it...

Hey maybe he'll stick around and sit in with nero the next night?

I'm thinking I'd rather see Breit sit in with David Lauzon than nero.

Tickets ordered. Thanks AD!

What he said. I suggest a practice session outside the CBC building, where we all get together to learn how to chant "Have Sisters Euclid play Ottawa!" in unison.

Aloha,

Brad

I suggest a practice session outside the CBC building, where we all get together to learn how to chant "Have Sisters Euclid play Ottawa!" in unison.

Wait until after the recording is done, then give'r

That's a bit of an awkward chant. I take it you were never a (good) cheerleader? :)

My original thought was to have each of us (in attendance) ask him when Sisters Euclid were coming back to Ottawa, but I figured that'd be kind of annoying.

And you're right, doubly: It's an awkward chant, and I've never led cheers. Perhaps we need a nominated/delegated representative, who can step out from the group of us, smiling beatifically, and ask him nicely when SE will be back here?

Aloha,

Brad

the crowd doesn't get to ask questions. you could email alan neal at cbc and see if he can ask the question. also the artists usually hang around and talk to the audience after the taping anyways, so you can get right in his face and ask then. in a line, one after the other.