Jambands.ca

THE POLICE TO TOUR AGAIN!!!

richbass

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this marco guy talking badly about oysterhead, for you I say GO HOME, maybe think before you talk.

The dude with the words "fart" and "420" in his name is telling someone else to think?

I'll say whatever the fuck I want about anything I choose. Eat a bag of dicks.

"Police def getting back together, playing Bonaroo...three dates at the Garden in late March"

:)

ps since y'all are gonna ask for references ;) it's a friend in NYC who knows sting's manager

edit...March or May he said he was drunk but it's in an M month, lol

Edited by Guest

When I was younger the Police did the Police picnic in Oakville at Bronte Creek.Nash the slash,The Specials,Adam and the Ants+++++?It was 24 years ago so maybe I'm confusining a couple of the bands non the less I think you get the idea Outside fesitval vibe.Then the next two years were at the Ex ,I didn't head into those though .well I guess it's cool they are playing again.Have fun folks

Edited by Guest

Police a Go Go

Wed, Feb 07 2007

While a reunion performance by The Police at the Grammy Awards in L.A. February 11 is big news, Pollstar has learned that the really big story will come the next day.

The band will hold a morning press conference February 12 at L.A.'s famed Whisky a Go Go, where they will announce what is being called "really big news" and will also perform a few songs.

Although the exclusive event is for industry and media only, L.A. radio station 93.1 Jack FM is holding a contest that will grant a few listeners a chance to attend.

The blogs have been buzzing for weeks about possible dates for a summer tour by The Police, and fans have been awaiting an official announcement. While Pollstar's sources have been extremely tight-lipped about exactly what really big news the band will announce at the Whiskey, it's a safe bet fans won't be waiting after Monday.