Jambands.ca

D hendrick- Stoner girl has a NYE poster foru

Groove Fetish

Graham and Dave's room????

Does this mean I don't have to pay for it??? HEHEHEHE, just kidding. [big Grin]

Basher, Tosh, great pics from both of you, can't wait to get mine up online. So great to spend NYE with you guys, couldn't have asked for better people to ring in the new year with. hope I see you guys sometime soon, before NYE 2004 at least!

Much Love

Trev

Endless amounts of love are being directed towards you right now Groove Fetish (and everyone else for that matter - enjoy it while im giving it).

The fact you even lined up and dealt with the whole poster thing is amazing. There is no way I would have ever gotten my hands on one without you and Pete kicking so much ass.

NYE was such a fucking blast - great partying with everyone down there (and finally putting a face to the bsherman name).

Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Dave! Great to meet you man! Vegas is gonna be some insane amount of fun! Remember to get your goodies order in soon [Wink] , so it can be trucked down from San Fran!

It was a blast meeting all you guys. Dave you really came through with the goods for NYE! I only wish I could've been in Hampton with you guys instead of recovering at home and downloading the shows!

See y'all soon,

Brian

Im gonna enjoy the poster ten times as much now that we went through all that.

Basher there is no chance Ill miss on the Vegas fun order - Ill drop you an email in a bit. Glad everything went so smooth is NYC (it couldnt have gone much better).

Still dishing out the love by the way.

Hey All

Dave, So glad you finally got the poster, gods knows you went through enough to get it. So I guess with that cleared up our entire trip was now flawless. Couldn't have asked for better travelling companions, thanks go out to you and Graham for making this the best New Years ever, you guys kick ass!

Watch out for the African Bark Spiders

Trev

Man i still cant talk about how much phun that was... brett and nick from Milwaukee took care of me for a few days in williamsburg va.. lots of beer and hoots about...

the whole skank and jamhub crew was havin phun!

bsherman, Phishead5000, sloth, Freaker, Petes and Tosha, Bradm, Blane, stefanie and Beth, Deadarus, gearhead, Julia, Dave O, wakamole, and whomever i hate to miss... thank you.. good times you all blew my mind!

Thank you Phish.. ok stoner out

what was this thread about?

Right on Bob

Glad to hear yer back in canada, how was the bus, musta sucked ass, oh well you didn't miss much of an encore. It was a blast partying with you once again, we'll try and make a habit out of it [big Grin] Much love to all the people i met and re-met, you all kick serious butt.

Trev

Archived