Jambands.ca

I fell today

livingstoned

that suck, you have to be careful on the stairs. when i was living in halifax, on the day I was moving back to toronto, I walked up the stairs to my place one last time to make sure i didn't forget anything, on the way back back down the 2 flights of sitairs I slipped and fell down both flights. I toataly broke my left ankle, but was fucked cause it was the last of the month and i didnt really have anywhere to stay, plus i was excited to get home, so I taped a fone book around my ancle and hoped to my car and drove to shoppers and ate about 10 tylonals, and just drove home.

I remember pulling into gas stations, and honking till someone would come out, then i'd beg them to fill my car for me, and bring me coffee. I was a long drive home. I litleraly couldnt get out of my car. I had to pull over and open the door to piss.

Ahh the memories

LOL

I fell a few weeks ago when we had that big ice storm and the power went out. Stupid me, running thru the house in the dark. I forgot that I had a pile of banana boxes in the hallway full of all my college books. I ran right into them and did a flip then I landed on the corner of one of the boxes and it poked right into my leg. It really fucking hurt and I thought that I broke my femur bone in my leg. Here is what it looked like:

BRUISE.jpg

Beauty eh? The bruise is almost healed now!

I stayed home from work a couple weeks ago, planning to sleep in and get some personal shit done. I got out of bed at around noon and put on some new socks, I noticed they were kind of slippery. I went to go down stairs and slipped on these new socks on the first step and proceeded to fall down 12 sharp, steep wooden stairs. I went back to bed and didn't get any personal stuff done, except throw out the slippery socks.

STUMPS...stumps! mamapink remind me again why I keep thinking I actually like you!

No unfortunatly Mr.Boo flunked out of university and didn't bother with any other form of medical training he's just as lazy as his owner...but he's good to cuddle with and spoon with when I'm upset or hurt! ahhhhh

381816229_aec407c6b7_m.jpg

I really can't lift my arm today my arm today booo...its way worse.

thanks kids for the kind words (except mamapink) you're just mean!

Yeah, spills always seem to hurt more the next day. Sorry to hear about your luck (or lack of it) Carrie. It was really nice seeing you again the other night. Thanks for convincing us to do a little post-celebration with you guys. It was fun (although too short).

I hope that arm heals up okay. If you still can't move it by tomorrow, I'd get it looked at.... But then again, I would imagine Large Marge can work wonders...!