Jambands.ca

The NEW AND IMPROVED 13 Song Album Game!!- now in ROLLERVISION!

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

[color:red]Same basic concept as MarcO's lesser "12 Song Game", [color:green]where 12 songs are selected in accordance with a chosen [color:blue]theme, except with a higher difficulty level- This [color:purple]is the 13 Song Game. It's like Genius Sudoku to MarcO's beginner Sudoku using shapes rather [color:orange]than numbers.

Once all 13 songs have been selected, a new theme [color:yellow]is chosen and the game continues into perpetuity [color:gray]gradually degrading your productivity, and eventually predicted to shrivel you into in a empty husk, not unlike that of a crack addict, while attempting to [color:brown]come up with the most obscure theme to prove your trivia whimsy.

Theme: Songs that describe what you want to do to MarcO for inflicting on us his infernally addictive thread.

1. Phish- Punch You In The Eye

Edited by Low Roller
King of the castle? Pfff... I'm king of the world, nay, the UNIVERSE!

Low Roller you are an evil, evil little man. i'm going to go ahead & answer on your behalf. ;)

Theme: Songs that describe what you want to do to MarcO for inflicting on us his infernally addictive thread.

2. Ted Nugent - Strangle Hold

3. Prince - Jack U Off

4. Beastie Boys - Sabotage

I want to know why you didnt finish off a topic in the other thread and begin a new one?

Although, I probably should expect anything different from you Roller. This coming from a guy who is obviously feeling the twist of a noose seeing his Survivor idea burnt out and MarcO is now the king of the castle with Music Game threads.

It goes up to 13.

In other words, it's bulkier, takes longer to turn over (into a new theme), and freaks out triskadecaphobiacs to boot. A better alternative, from a marketing point of view, would be to set up a "lite" version, that had only 5 or 6 songs per theme (similar to the way 9-ball replaced 8-ball in competitive pool: the games are over more quickly, which fits in better with our ADDled society).

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

Survivor was an awesome game. But it ran its course. MarcO's game is brilliantly simple and joyously addictive, if those are even adverbs.

But mine's better.

3. Prince - Jack U Off

5. The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand

6. Nirvana - Rape Me

Guest Low Roller

[color:red]THE [color:orange]NEW [color:brown]AND [color:green]IMPROVED [color:red]13 [color:purple]SONG [color:gray]ALBUM [color:brown]GAME [color:green]IN [color:red]R[color:green]O[color:blue]LL[color:purple]E[color:orange]R[color:brown]V[color:brown]I[color:yellow]S[color:red]I[color:purple]O[color:red]N[color:orange]![color:blue]![color:gray]!

[color:red]Theme: Songs that [color:green]describe what you [color:blue]want to do to MarcO for inflicting [color:purple]on us his infernally addictive thread.

[color:yellow]1. Phish- Punch You In The Eye

[color:blue]2. Ted Nugent - Strangle Hold

[color:green]3. Prince - Jack U Off

[color:purple]4. Beastie Boys - Sabotage

[color:brown]5. The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand

[color:red]6. Nirvana - Rape Me

[color:orange]7.

[color:purple]8.

[color:red]9.

[color:green]10.

[color:blue]11.

[color:gray]12.

[color:brown]13.

Edited by Low Roller

3. Prince - Jack U Off

5. The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand

6. Nirvana - Rape Me

7. LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out