Jambands.ca

NewRider in Ottawa

NewRider

PF_938969_OEM_15MB~Home-Alone-Posters.jpg

Nothing is confirmed so there's no need to sell your houses and leave town yet. I need to get out of town now and again and the surrounding cities are getting kind of dull. I've been offered a road trip to Ottawa to visit a friend I haven't seen in a long time around March 4th-8th.

Does anyone know of anything good going on between those times in the area? The night of March 8th I have to be in Guelph for You Say Party! We Say Die! so nothing for that night.

I hope I can get together with a skank or two while I'm up there. It would be nice to see someone off this board as well!!!!;)

Nothing is confirmed so there's no need to sell your houses and leave town yet. I need to get out of town now and again and the surrounding cities are getting kind of dull. I've been offered a road trip to Ottawa to visit a friend I haven't seen in a long time around March 4th-8th.

Does anyone know of anything good going on between those times in the area? The night of March 8th I have to be in Guelph for You Say Party! We Say Die! so nothing for that night.

I hope I can get together with a skank or two while I'm up there. It would be nice to see someone off this board as well!!!!;)

I don't think there's much going on, musically. Moses Mayes is at Mavericks on Thursday, March 8, but you say you'll have to be in Guelph that night.

Aloha,

Brad