Jambands.ca

I'm Safe (Now)

zero

...rather I thought it was safe there's a woman banging on a window til her hand breaks screaming at the top of her lungs and the phone is occupied by a woman pressing nine over and over again. One flew over...it's killing me, I'm too sensitive of others pain for this environment

ouch...dude when I was in jail there was a dude behaving very similarily...not fun.

Hang in there... :)

Good for you man. All the best to ya.

There is a wit and a brilliance in you that I admire, Luke. I don't know that we've met proper, but I've been worrying about you a bit. So happy that you knew when to seek some outside assistance.

(What is this that frees me so in storms? What do my shouts amid lightnings and raging winds mean?)

Keep your chin up dude. We're all behind you 100%.

hey, I dont know if we ever met, but if your in toronto, and you need any advide on some cool places you can check out or you wana grab a coffee, let me know, you not to far from the market, and stuff, and i know there alot of yoga / meditatio places around there too.

hope your feeling better

It's about 1:50 I'm completely voluntary and can go at any time but should stay- which means I need phone calls or visitors. Just went for a great swim and should be available in person or by phone at the above coordinates throughout the day. Thank you for reaffirming my faith in Headiness.