Jambands.ca

The Office - official thread

bouche

30 Rock is the best new comedy on TV, super well done. Not really new either, been on since October, but glad people are latching on, would love to see this get picked up again for next year (as it surely will).

No new Office episodes until April 5.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thursday's won't be the same. There are some season 2 episodes that I haven't seen yet. I guess I'll have to catch up.

We're going through season 2 and hit the Christmas episode last night. I love this line from Meredith:

"The deal is, this is my last hurrah, cuz I made a New Year's resolution, that I'm not going to drink anymore. During the week."

Spring break for NBC's comedy "30 Rock" will be a little shorter than previously planned.

The first-year series was scheduled to go on a break for better than a month starting this week, in order to make room for new series "Andy Barker, P.I." Instead, though, "30 Rock," which stars Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin, will be back for a night of super-sized episodes on Thursday, April 5.

The following week, April 12, it will move up a half-hour to 9 p.m., where it will remain until ending its season April 26. The current occupant of the 9 p.m. slot, "Scrubs," will shift to 9:30 p.m. for a couple of weeks, then move back to 9 for back-to-back episodes on May 3.

For the super-sized night on April 5, NBC will feature a 40-minute episode of "The Office" at 8 p.m., followed by 35-minute editions of "30 Rock" at 8:40 and "Scrubs" at 9:15. A regular-sized "Andy Barker" will air at 9:50, and a repeat of "My Name Is Earl" will conclude the night at 10:20.

April 12 will also mark the return of "ER" from its post-February sweeps hiatus. It will have a run of six new episodes until the season finale in mid-May.

so will the Office be back on April 5 then, or will the super-sized episode be a rerun of either of the 2 longer episodes from this season?

i guess there's a month to figure it out

edit - wikipedia now states "The series is currently on hiatus, with the eighteenth episode of the third season set to air April 5, 2007."

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Did you know that Creed Bratton plays himself on TV?

Creed Bratton (born William Charles Schneider on February 8, 1943) was a member of the Grass Roots and is now an actor.

Bratton left the group in 1969 to pursue an acting career and has performed in movies such as Mask and Heart Like a Wheel. Still an active musician, Bratton released three albums of his work since leaving the Grass Roots, in 2001 and 2002. He is a current cast member (playing a fictional version of himself in self-parody) on NBC's Emmy & SAG award winning The Office. His character on The Office is referred to as "the creepy guy" and also has mentioned (in deleted scenes) being a part of the Grass Roots.

wiki

• 2 weeks later...

Michael: Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.

Michael: I am declining to speak first.

Michael: You give me a good raise, or no more sex.