Jambands.ca

Have you Been inspired LAtely?

headymamamyrna

Well i was!i had a phone call from my 93 year old aunt today.She is in a retirement home im Moncton and the only living family member.

She has the best positive attitude one could ever have.she is very happy to be able to walk and see.

She was lonely today.Her daughter was to go and visit her but it was snowing so she told her not to even though she was lonely.

She called me to tell me she loved me and always did.Now imagine getting a phone call like that.I do call her once in awhile but not often enough.I will make sure I call her more often from now on.

she touched my heart so much and it made my day.

Well i was!i had a phone call from my 93 year old aunt today.She is in a retirement home im Moncton and the only living family member.

She has the best positive attitude one could ever have.she is very happy to be able to walk and see.

She was lonely today.Her daughter was to go and visit her but it was snowing so she told her not to even though she was lonely.

She called me to tell me she loved me and always did.Now imagine getting a phone call like that.I do call her once in awhile but not often enough.I will make sure I call her more often from now on.

she touched my heart so much and it made my day.

very nice indead

wish i had an aunt that loved me

as shes getting up there and hope she remembers to make her will right