Jambands.ca

can lara, cully, M or good other PM me?

zero

Don't bite the hands that feed you...

Or at least those that offer you food...

I don't even know why I waste my time, just fucking grow up, get over yourself and do unto others as you'd have them do unto you otherwise you're gonna spend the rest of your life digging yourself out of these shitty situations that you so carefully craft yourself....

With all honesty and sincerity: Good luck...

very well said

i totally agree, why bother ,because we all have hearts and zero if you cannot praise god do not ever mention what you did, god loves not hate it is you that hates

but get on the wagon and do whatever you have to do with prayers from yourself

offering you good help and you act so kiddish

do not play sick if your not and if you are keep getting the help you need and do what you think should be done to the people you have insulted

stay away from the so called weed etc

go to church you may come around but don,t ever talk that way again so open about god hating think of other people that are having a hard time and reaches to god for help and accepts what is given to them

keep sick talk to yourself

i for one do not enjoy reading about your terrible

thoughts

enough is enough from you

why bother is right

just watch how you word your bad thoughts

now you enjoy what ever you choose in life we all had to

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure if i know you luke, but i think i do, and not to be a dick or anything, but alot of people are right, when i saw your posts. I toataly wanted to come down and chill with you, smoke a fatty, and help a guy out. then I see your post attacking people and freeking out, and going by a bunch of diffrent name ( i think) it made it pretty hard for me to wana help you out

it seems to me like you joking, but at the same time you might not be, and I dont want to have some guy i might know chilling here and flip out on me or somthing.

sorry. not trying to put you down or be a dink, just saying if you asking people to help you, then you might want to try and act a bit less hostile toward people one here.

that being said, if you need anything you a bed to crach in feel free to let me know, but have cully or someone call and let me know your gonna be cool

This will be the last thing I say on the topic. Basically I am very very very grateful for a handful of people's help but it wasn't people who typed ((((VIBES)))) it was people who did something. Even when I couldn't use the phone or computer I made a point of going out of my way to thank others. The correspondence itself was weighing on my pretty fragile brain, I have a photographic memory but couldn't use it to save space.

Here's the thing, there is a chance that what I am doing is trying to be like glue and you are rubber. This YATS guy offered a really really well received offer yesterday, unfortunately two yohos thought it would be funny to make fun of someone in a mental health crisis. I have volunteered and spoken to hundreds if not thousands of high school students about how precisely uncool that is. Trust me it's very hurtful even 'Tom cruise is crazy' can sting. Most people don't care cause they're thoughtless and self-consumed.

As a journalist I actively listen to what every single person says to me over the course of the day and often take notes to spare my memory. Some people are acquaintances, some friends, some enemies and some just plain dicks.

I will always offer an apology when one is asked for but not sure who I could owe an apology to other than YATS which I thought I did already. The internet further confuses this sort of sarcasm. By all means though keep throwing your lives down the toilet and blaming it on someone else who's not trying to tell His story as much as Yours- admittedly I ran myself into the ground trying to do both.

I should have stayed dead to this board, the vultures are out already.

i think its its pretty lame that people would go out of the way to insult, someone or to belibratly try and hurt or piss them off.

especially someone who is blaintantly asking for help.

all i wanted to do way just point out who what you type looks to people who may not know you, and just to mention, that making your self look potentiall hostile, isn't going to get you much help.

i stand up for you, for admiting you needed help and getting, the key is to stcik with it.

i presonally did the same thing, to a smaller extent this year. there are many thing abou tmy life that were bothering me, and i kept saying i'd fix them, well one day i relized i've been saying that for over 10 years and got some help to fix them

more proops to you, i dont know where your at now, or what not, but you can grab my number of cully, of come by one night with him if you want.

do i actually know you? i seem to recal a luke with a cowboy hat

very well said

i totally agree, why bother ,because we all have hearts and zero if you cannot praise god do not ever mention what you did, god loves not hate it is you that hates

do not play sick if your not and if you are keep getting the help you need and do what you think should be done to the people you have insulted

go to church you may come around but don,t ever talk that way again so open about god hating think of other people that are having a hard time and reaches to god for help and accepts what is given to them

thoughts

why bother is right

Like many others here, I wonder what the hell you are trying to say with your posts. For somebody who seems to be very religious and a follower of good 'ol JC, you seem to bite back with some very non-compassionate (broken) sentences in this post. Nice to know that you think your god is all accepting and will help somebody like Luke, but YOU are more than willing to give-up, tell him to shut-up, and to simply pray for help. How fucking insulting, non-christian-like, and mean-spirited can you be. Maybe you should talk to your god, read your book, and look for some inner answers to your own behaviour and actions.

Give up on your brother and tell them to keep their feelings to themselves ... yup, i seem to recall that being preached by the righteous all the time.

In the meantime, rather than being FORCED to read all of Luke's posts and drama (since you don't know how to ignore these threads) you may want to spend some more time here:

http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/writing

Edited by Guest

Not letting the law depart you mouth is much harder than you think. It may be the devil, it may be the lord, but serve somebody. Most people serve only themselves, their idle hands make the devil's work.

I am at times lashing out at the hatred directed at me when I am trying not to put anything off. You've gotta be cruel to be kind.

Hope that helps.

I honestly hope you get things worked out. But I feel compelled to comment, against my better judgement.

It's funny how you feel telling someone you'd be better off on your own is "a really really well received offer" and that you whine when people take pokes at you on here, yet you have no problem kicking someone on here when they are down.

Some advice - you don't want the pot shots taken at you. Keep it in private. You seem to only want help from a select group of people anyhow.

I learned that the hard way after my driving without a valid license landed me my first (and only) jail time and I posted here about it. Remember who took alot of the pot shots then? You say you have a photographic memory, so you should.

My point? If you shit talk folks you better be willing to or able to, dig yourself out of it or else it'll stick to you in the future.

very well said

i totally agree' date=' why bother ,because we all have hearts and zero if you cannot praise god do not ever mention what you did, god loves not hate it is you that hates

thoughts

why bother is right

[/quote']

Like many others here, I wonder what the hell you are trying to say with your posts. For somebody who seems to be very religious and a follower of good 'ol JC, you seem to bite back with some very non-compassionate (broken) sentences in this post. Nice to know that you think your god is all accepting and will help somebody like Luke, but YOU are more than willing to give-up, tell him to shut-up, and to simply pray for help. How fucking insulting, non-christian-like, and mean-spirited can you be. Maybe you should talk to your god, read your book, and look for some inner answers to your own behaviour and actions.

Give up on your brother and tell them to keep their feelings to themselves ... yup, i seem to recall that being preached by the righteous all the time.

In the meantime, rather than being FORCED to read all of Luke's posts and drama (since you don't know how to ignore these threads) you may want to spend some more time here:

http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/writing

thanks

have a nice day

So now you boss around the moderators of the board with your 'clout'?

If it were anybody else I wouldn't care but for some reason I do.

If you resign yourself to the fact that you're going to have scores more 'crises' then perhaps you'll be able to step back and have more presence of mind than to let us all know how severe these 'crises' are.

Best of luck not being such a pussy when it comes to strangers' taunts.

I think everyone who is bashing Luke and getting upset/annoyed with his posts needs to be educated on mood disorders, mania, etc. Take into account that perhaps this is something that cannot be dealt with, without the help of meds, professionals, friends, support etc.

If you don't like what is being said perhaps ignoring it is best instead of commenting. As we all can see this is only provoking the situation.

I feel that people need to be

empathetic/sympathetic to the situation. If not then just don't post.

I too have a mental health diagnosis and feel I understand the state he is in right now. As much as it might be hurtful to others either support or ignore it!

Negative posts do not help. As we are a community and Luke is a well known positive contributer to the music scene.