Jambands.ca

Go Raptors Go - Fan Forum

Jaimoe

I think it's about time to get a Raptors forum up and running. They are smoking Houston right now, the best field goal defending team in the league, and will make the playoffs with authority. Their bench kicks ass and their signings, trades and draft choices from this and last year are paying off large.

You'd think Basher or Chameleon would have long got a Raptors forum up and running.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scary thing about Bargnani is that he's already good, but everyone knows he will get even better and more rounded. Forget the Pau Gasol comparisons. He will be another Dirk, mark my words, but maybe even a better back-the-the-basket post player.

I am loving this season. Colangelo is a genius and I never thought he would be able to turn the raptors around as quick as he has. I don't think he did either. I thought they might make the playoffs this year but never thought they would be a sure bet to make the playoffs at this point.

I think the Raptors have been reading and believing their press-clippings. Their defense has been terrible and their rebounding is pathetic. Four of the last five games have been over at the half. It's no coincidence that their recent strugles coincide with Anthony Parker's injury. He's the glue of the team - yes I know Bosh is their best player, but Parker brings maturity and stability, plus he makes key shots and plays great defense.

I hope that their diet of humble pie will fuel them to a victory tonight.

yea they finally won another one...not such a great march, hopefully they can tread water until the playoffs

though to be honest, i dont see them getting out of the first round...i dont think they can beat washington, chicago, detroit, cleveland, or even indiana in a series

• 3 weeks later...

Incredible game last night. Mo Pete sulked on the bench for the whole game until he got put in for the first time late in the 4th quarter when TJ fouled out. Then, Mo Pete hits a desperation three-point shot with one second left (with two hands in his face) to put the game into overtime. RAPTORS WIN in OT!

I have to admit, when Garbo went down I thought we would be easy first round fodder. Now I am hoping that we meet the Wiz in round one. With Butler out and Bargs back, we would have a decent chance to move to round two.

The turnaround that we have witnessed is shocking. Colangelo should be a shoe-in for Executive of the Year.

Ugly ugly game last night. If the Raps just shot the ball adequately, they would have won easily. When Ford is bad, he's the worst player on the court. He was the worst player last night and was out-played by that fucking gangster wannabe White Chocolate.

Nice work from former 10th overall pick Luke Jackson. I hope they sign him for the rest of the season, although once again Leo and Chuck over-praised another fringe Raptor.