Jambands.ca

Go Raptors Go - Fan Forum

Jaimoe

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is much ado about nothing, regarding the red shirts. Of course, leave it to the sheep in the Toronto media to hop right on it. It'll be interesting to see what happens tomorrow night, but I expect to be handed another red t-shirt on my way into the game. If they DON'T hand out shirts, or hand out white ones instead, they will look even worse.

He had 25 points and 13 rebounds and he faced constant double teams and pressure all night. He did a great job. F*ck Vince is the biggest pussy around. I think he drove the lane once or twice last night. I don't know how the Raptors left Nachbar open for the second last shot with the game he was having last night. Great game and great win!!!

Good on the Raps... hope they beat the nets... but there is NO HOPE of beating the west this year.

Pheonix played the single greatest half of Basketball I've ever seen last night. 65 pts in the first half, 20 point lead. Nash had 14 assists, and only one turnover. It looked liked the Amped up Globetrotters vs. the Generals... I hope Nash gets the MVP. He's that good.