Jambands.ca

Go Raptors Go - Fan Forum

Jaimoe

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raps have one of the best up and coming teams in the NBA. They will be one of the teams that experts will say are East contenders next year.

The Atlantic division will be tight next year as well me thinks. The Nets will most certainly be better in the regular season, the Knicks are improving as well, ditto for the 76ers. While the latter two might not comepete for the division title, its not a terrible prediction to say that the Atlantic could have four teams over .500 next year...its doubtful but it could happen.

Will the Raptors ever make it out the first round again? I hope so.

Questions don't get much dumber than this.

[color:purple]Clearly we are one player (Jerome Williams) short.

Actually AD you hit the nail on the head. That is the reason the Raptors folded in the first round. The folded because they had no vetran leadership and experience. They had no locker room or bench leader. They arfe a great young team but are missing that key piece of the puzzle. The type of piece that someone like a JYD brings.

And my question was more of a frustrated cry than a serious question. Sure they did well, that is promising, but champions nmake it out of round #1.

Yeah, they're in a fantastic position for next season...I'm excited to see what Colangelo does in the off-season, I have the utmost confidence in him..I just hope he can get the coaching situation taken care of..I'm not sure where I stand on Sam coming back, I just want to make sure they get the right person for the job.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that I have to wait 6 months for the next Raptors game. Boo!