Jambands.ca

Grateful Fest 8

afro poppa

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not yet sure if I can swing it, but wow, this lineup now has me very excited, especially Greyboy Allstars and Zero, and I've always wanted to check out this venue as I've heard nothing but rave reviews about it!

I'm going to have to see if I can make this happen ...

Peace, Mark

CJ - I'm not heading to GOTV this year, and am thinking that I'll need a summer festival experience to replace it. This one looks really good, and I'd love to make it to this venue for a weekend, as I've heard great things about it. Plus it's closer than GOTV for me. If I go, it will just be me, as Liana will not be able to get the time off of work.

edger - Maybe we can talk each other into going to this festival! ;):) Then we'll work on BAJ and CS!

Babsy - Any chance that you and Mud can be talked into this one, even without Hookah?

OK, now I've got to see if I can squeeze this in to the early-July calendar!

Peace, Mark

Babsy - Any chance that you and Mud can be talked into this one, even without Hookah?

It is possible Mark - we'll have to wait and see - does sound like a bunch of fun. And it would be a great excuse to spend the weekend hanging out with you. I'll have to pass it by Mud.

Becky and I are in ,heading in early as well to fortify a great location.Big Leg Emma are friends of Becky's we saw them last on New Years Eve ,they are fun,playing on Thursday then moving to The Blue Heron Fest with Donna the Buffalo(very family oriented).Line up looks great and if the weather is fine ,no better place to be.Great tree canopy almost everyone is under.